The Devil's Daughter

???

They couldn't even dig my grave at least 8 feet under to keep me away from them. I wonder what idiot only left me 6 feet underground.

Same for Zeref.

"We can't possibly go straight over there and attack them all. They'll stop us." I said, messing up my hair a bit.

"We can't...but I know a way for this town to be demolished from existence. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the town's destruction, Lisanna?" Zeref says, and my mouth opens.

"Uh...I don't know. Are you?"

"I've always wanted to die, anyways. If I'm going to be gone from this world, might as well take Magnolia with me." Zeref says, smirking.

"Ah, I like how you think, Zeref. And to answer your question, yes. I'm willing to give up my life as long as all of Magnolia, including Natsu, Gray, and all of their stupid friends come with me to Hell. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, m'lady." He says, and I smirk.

"Perfect. So, what's the plan?"

"I have a brilliant one. We're gonna be using Hell Fire. It's a type of fire that nobody in the world can survive. It can obliterate anything from within miles. No one has ever stopped it before."

"Hell Fire...how are we getting that?"

"It's a spell that only the evilest person can get. That's why, we're gonna need Natsu."

"Natsu? There's no way in Hell he's going to give us Hell Fire."

"Unless, his humanity switch is off. He is the King of Hell, after all. Natsu has killed many people when his humanity was off. I'm sure he'll give it to us." Zeref says, gazing at the night sky.

I stared at him. I'm going to die. Even the thought of it makes me...so excited. I can finally Rest In Peace. I, Lisanna Strauss, have made so many terrible things that I deserve to be perished.

I can finally not hurt anyone again after this. I can finally not feel guilty over something that I have done.

But what I do to not feel guilty at all...I smile and continue to think that I don't care.

"You weren't born evil, Lisanna. You made your life that way."

Mira...I miss you, Big Sis. I'm really sorry for what's going to happen. I really do.

I love you. I love you and Elfman. But, once all of this is over, I can see you guys again.

Dead.

"Lisanna? You're crying..." Zeref says, and I gasped.

I felt hot tears flowing out of my eyes. I touch my cheeks and sit up from the car.

"I'm okay. I was just remembering things. That's all." I said, wiping them away.

"You sure?"

"Mhm, thanks for asking. I'm okay. I'm fine." I said, smiling.

"Okay..."

Ugh, I hate being on my feelings. It distracts me from my goals and accomplishments.

My life wasn't easy at all. Before I met Natsu, I wasn't even a vampire. I was a human being living with my family happily.

Until, some eventful day occurred.

I was inside my cabin, cooking a meal for the family with my Big Sis, Mira. Elfman, Mom, and Dad were outside, discussing things.

We ate dinner but something was off. I woke up and I was not in my room. I wasn't in my home with my family.

I guess you can say that I was the important daughter and enemies had kidnapped me. Enemies from a kingdom.

I escaped with ease but once they found out, they started to chase after me. I was wearing a medieval gown, which made it harder for me to run.

(Yes, this is from TVD Katherine Pierce

(Yes, this is from TVD Katherine Pierce. I love that show, okay!? This book was inspired from it: book 1 and 2!)

I had my hair pretty long, just like Mira's. I ran back home and once I opened the door, I ran inside.

What I saw was...a horrific sight. Mother and father were both on the ground, dead with blood splattered everywhere.

I cried and cried. I didn't know where Elfman and Mira were but I was really hoping they'd be alright.

"Momma! Papa!! Please, wake up!! Y-You can't leave your daughter here alone! Please, wake up! I need you two! Ugh!!"

Suddenly, my neck started to hurt. I touched it and blood was on my hand. I hadn't realized that I was a vampire until I killed myself. I stabbed my self in the heart and died, but came back to life.

That's how I became a vampire. Those bastards that held me captive...those bastards that bit me turned me into one of them!

I killed my self because my parents were dead. I didn't knew where Mira and Elfman were so I assumed they abandoned me.

Yeah, I had a rough past. Evil is what took over me. I made my life evil so that I can get revenge over my parents' death.

"You weren't born evil, Lisanna. You made your life that way."

Now I understand her words. I made myself the devil's daughter.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 27:

Obliterate the Town with Hell Fire

**

DOUBLE CHAPTER-WHAT!??

Yeah, this chapter was more of a backstory on Lisanna's past. Her and her siblings' past are emotional, if you ask me. You'll know why. This is just half of it.

I'll be giving you guys a hint on future chapters. Lucy will be waking up soon.

Happy ending or bad ending? I'd say both????

Meh, you'll see. :)