'Till Death Do Us Apart

Lucy

I...wasn't a human. I'm still a hybrid of a siren and a vampire. Unfortunately.

Natsu and I ran back to Magnolia, and I saw the terror that had occurred when I was asleep.

Buildings collapsing, fire everywhere, people screaming, people dying, people panicking and running, it was the end of the world.

The end for Magnolia.

"N-Natsu...this can't be happening." I said, collapsing to my knees.

I wake up and get welcomed to this!? My hometown being totally destroyed?! This is how I'm greeted!

"Luce, please. We have to still go back home to our kids. I'm begging...please don't cry." Natsu says, comforting me.

"I...I can't help it. I have always dreamed of when I wake up, I would be greeted with smiling people and children running around with their friends, not this, Natsu. W-We have to do something!" I said, crying.

Natsu looks at me in pity and looks down at the ground. That's a sign that there's nothing we can do.

"N-No way! The Natsu I know doesn't give up just like that without finding a solution to a problem! Please, we can't give up now! I-I need your support, Natsu!"

"I'm sorry...Luce. But everything is destroyed. Many citizens have died and there's nothing we can do to bring them back." Natsu says, frowning.

I open my lips, shocked to hear these words coming out of Natsu's mouth.

"N-Natsu...are you serious? The least we can do is stop the asteroids from coming!" I yelled, getting up and walking away.

"Lucy! What are you doing!?"

"I don't care, Natsu. I'll do everything I can to stop this mess! With...or without you." I said, a soft shake trembling from the ground as a huge rock of flame collapsed.

"Lucy...ugh, I can't believe you're making me do this."

I widen my eyes a little and turned back. Natsu was walking towards me and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Natsu...?"

"We do this together...till' death do us apart."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah..."

We run together back home and entered the house. Mira and Juvia was looking startled, Gray were with the kids, shocked to see me awake.

"Mommy!!" Max and Luna shouted, and I gasped.

"Twins...oh, I missed you guys so much!" I said, kneeling down and hugging them both.

"Lucy...you're finally back." Mira says, getting emotional.

"Lucy...she's back. Juvia is so...happy." Juvia replies, and I smile.

"About time, huh?" Gray asks, smirking.

"Yeah, but it seems that I woke up at the wrong time. What the Hell happened? Is it Zeref?" I asked, looking at the four of them.

"Uh, yeah. It's Zeref, his army, and Lisanna." Gray said.

"Lisanna? She's back?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Wait, where is everyone!? Erza, Levy, Cana, Mavis!"