Lucy or Gray? Perhaps Another will Interfere

Natsu

The next day, Gray has told me everything that happened yesterday night with Juvia. He's been in bed, hurt and crying all day.

I've never seen Gray this broken before. It actually makes me a bit sad.

"Don't worry, Gray. There's other fishes in the sea." I said, and he sobs.

"I don't want other fishes, Natsu. I wanted to marry Juvia...but she rejected me. It still hurts." Gray says, and I sigh.

"What can I do for you to make you happy?"

"I don't know, Dragneel. I just need some alone time. Do you mind, brother?"

I shake my head and leave Gray's master bedroom. I feel bad for him. I'm going to have to talk to Juvia about this.

I sprint down the stairs and spotted the twins sitting down on the couches, playing against each other in a game.

"Hey, kids. What are you guys doing?" I ask, looking at the TV screen.

"We're playing Mario Kart 8, Dad! 200 CC and it's really...ah!! Luna, why would you throw that red shell at me!?" Max yelled, pouting.

Luna laughs and I chuckle.

Glad the twins are having a childhood filled with games like these.

"Well, Daddy will be around somewhere. If you need anything, just scream my name." I said, turning around.

I approach the kitchen and opened up the fridge. I kneel down and grab a blood bag.

I poke a hole through it and started to sip on it. Ugh, it's been a while since I've drank blood.

Suddenly, Levy comes through the back door and I smile.

"Hey, Levy. Have you and Cana finished the house yet?" I ask, and she nodded.

"Yep! The house is ready for you to enter with your kids, Natsu! I hope that once Lu-chan is awake, you and your family can be happy." She says, and I give her a soft expression.

"Awe, thank you, Levy. That means a lot to me. I'm sure you'll find someone too. You just gotta be patient." I said, patting her head.

"Gihi! Yeah! Thanks! Anyways, if you need me, I'll be at Magnolia Library! Alright?"

"Yep! And thanks again for the house. If you see Cana, tell her I said thank you as well!" I said, and Levy nodded, walking away.

Suddenly, with my good hearing, in the distance, I heard Juvia's screams of pain.

"Aaahhh!"

I widen my eyes and run out of the house. I follow Juvia's scent and stopped running once I got there.

Juvia was on the ground, blood splattered everywhere. Her clothes were a bit torn and she massively injured.

"Juvia!" I shouted, rushing to her aid.

I kneel down and put her in my arms. Her wounds weren't healing at all! That guy must have used something for vampires to not heal.

I grit my teeth, glaring at the white haired guy.

"You! Why would you do this?!" I shouted.

He smirks and chuckles. "It isn't any of your concern. But she belongs to me so can you just hand her to me?"

"No way in Hell will I hand Juvia to you! Over my dead body will I ever hand a friend over to the likes of an enemy! You must be crazy if you think I'll give up that easily without a fight." I said, carrying Juvia bridal style.