The Hybrid Experiment

So, I'm rewriting chapter 2 because I didn't liked how Natsu's return and the proposal went. I felt like I was rushing a bit so I'm gonna take it slow for now on. :) Forget the whole Natsu's return and the proposal thing. :>

I apologize for publishing it without revising it.

***

Lucy

Juvia and I stayed at the spa for three hours. We went back home feeling totally relaxed and amazing!

"Juvia and Lucy should go to the spa again! That was amazing!" Juvia said, stretching her arms.

"Yep. The massages they give are so smooth and relaxing. Also, my face feels so soft after taking off the face mask." I said, smiling as I touch my cheeks.

"Mine too...maybe Gray-sama and Juvia can go together one day." Juvia said, ruffling her hair.

I smile. "Anyways, I'm gonna go to my room and sleep. I'm tired."

"Okay. Go ahead and rest, Lucy. Drinks tonight?"

"Yes, please!"

"Juvia's treat!"

I give her a thumbs up as I go up the stairs. I have been living here at Natsu and Gray's house this whole year.

Maybe it's time for me to move.

I graduated already, my kids are healthy and strong, our lives are getting better and better everyday, and I'm starting to think that my life is beginning to become amazing.

No enemies at the moment. There's no threats nor harm going into this family.

I'm glad.

But, I think I probably spoke too soon.

I entered my room and when I got inside, I saw Anna.

"Oh...hello." She says, and I gulp.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, my muscles tensing up.

"Well, I just wanted to visit you, Lucy. We should totally hang out and go shop for Max and Luna."

I widen my eyes, my heart sinking a bit.

"W-What? You better not touch my kids or I swear, I'll kill you!" I shouted.

Suddenly, Juvia was beside me.

"Juvia heard you yelling and Juvia had to come soon. Who is this, Lucy?"

"An enemy. Her name is Anna. She's my ancestor." I said, glaring at Anna.

"Oh, Lucy. Thank you for introducing me incorrectly to your friend."

Anna suddenly runs in front of Juvia with speed and smirks.

"I'm the baddest bitch you will ever meet."

She snaps Juvia's neck and I gasp.

"Juvia!!"

I kneel down and catch her quickly before she hits the ground.

"Pfff...when will you learn that she's not dead dead?"

"I know she's not dead but it still hurts me to see her unconscious like this!! Why would you snap her neck!? That wasn't necessary!!" I yelled, pissed.

"She'll just get in the way, Lucy."

"Get in the way of what?"

"She'll save you with vampire blood."