Juvia Would Never

Mira

Natsu and I came back from Magnolia, helping people go into a safer place.

"Please, remain calm. I want you and your daughter to go to the south side of Magnolia now! Do not leave the area until things are for sure is over." I said, and the woman nodded, carrying her child and running away towards the south side.

"South side, everyone!! Go to the south side now! Do not leave the area until further notice! South side of Magnolia, please!" Natsu shouted, pointing at the direction.

Citizens began to run towards the south side with their loved ones. I'm glad that their loved ones are going to be alright.

Suddenly, I get a call. I dig into my phone, the fire around me spreading and crumbling down wooden houses.

"Jenny, hey!"

"Mira! What's going on!? What is happening with Magnolia right now!?"

"It's Zeref. He wants us and Magnolia to die. Natsu and the rest of us are trying to stop him! Where are you!?"

"Uh, I was driving down the road and saw a car that had a car crash. It was at the side of the road and I came over to help! It was Mavis's car along with the twins! But don't worry, the twins are safe. Except, Mavis is bleeding from her head a lot. I wrapped bandages around, so don't fret! I was going back to Magnolia until I saw these asteroids from the sky collapsing to the ground! That's why I called you to see what's up!"

"Oh...thank goodness they're okay. But listen, don't come back over here to Magnolia! Take the twins and Mavis as far as possible where no one can hurt them or you! Please, Jenny!"

"W-What!? Are you gonna be okay!?"

"Yes, yes I am, Jenny. I gotta go. I love you-bye!"

"Mira, h-hey—"

I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket. Natsu was saving a few people that were either injured (with his blood) or helping people out of their burning houses.

Everything was wooden, which means danger for all vampire species.

"Natsu! Jenny just called me!! She found Mavis and the twins in a car accident and she's taking them away from Magnolia now! D—"

"What!? Are they okay!?"

"Yes, the twins are fine. Mavis is just bleeding from her head, that's it."

"Oh, thank goodness. Anyways, have you seen any more citizens here that need help?"

"No. Everything is in the clearing. Poor people. I wish we helped sooner so they would have lived." I said, frowning.

"Yeah...me too. But let's not get down. We still have enemies to defeat."

"Mhm!"

Suddenly, footsteps were heard behind me and I turn around, seeing a woman with devil horns and dark hair, holding a library book.

It wasn't a normal book though. It was filled with spells and evil witch crafts.

"W-Who are you!?" I ask, staring at her.

"My name is Seilah. A pleasure in meeting two...enemies." She said, and I kept my guard up.

" She said, and I kept my guard up