Mira VS Seilah

Mira

I kneel down, tears in my eyes. My hands were shaking, and I feel this sudden darkness and anger in my body getting ready to burst out.

Satan's...giving me an opportunity to go all out on her. For what she ordered Juvia to do. For what she did to everyone in Magnolia with Zeref.

She's gonna pay. Her and her little runt of a team are all gonna pay!

"You think you can just order people around!? You think that we're slaves!? 'Cause we are not! We are people just like you! You're gonna pay for you did to Juvia. She died because of you!" I shouted, my veins popping out.

"Heh, that was just a little warm up." She licks her lips and chuckles.

"Oh...you're definitely gonna pay."

I ball my fists and suddenly, the ground trembles. I let it break free and cracks started to pop up in the cobblestones.

"What the Hell? What is this...power?"

I groan, feeling the horns and claws breaking out. I glare at Seilah, who doesn't seem fazed by this whatsoever.

Once I achieved my full power, I stand up slowly and yelled at the top of my lungs!

"AAAHHH!!"

A crack in my eye, neck, and thighs all showed up

A crack in my eye, neck, and thighs all showed up. Scales appeared in my skin and my Satan, scaly tail magically comes. Steam flies in the air from the ground, my magic energy taking over.

"Ooh!! So this has finally turned into a devil versus demon! How exciting! In that case, let me transform as well." Seilah says, spreading her arms out.

A golden glow appears from underneath her feet, including steam. The cobblestone rocks tremble in the air by the massive power she has.

"AAAHHH!!!"