152. Your Baby Is Crying In The Night (H.M.)

Y/B/N - Your Baby Name

Zayn:

You suddenly wake up to an unusual sight, you don't move but just watch Zayn as he cradles your baby in his arms. You pretend not to notice, he starts to gently sing songs to her and you smile closing your eyes. You zoom in on her eyes and see them closed and she's sucking her thumb, you were both only new to this routine. Y/B/N was born only a week ago and you hadn't been out forever. With Y/B/N in his arms, he walked out the room towards hers and layed her down,

Liam:

"She won't stop crying," Liam muttered to himself bouncing on the bed with Y/B/N hugging his chest but crying at the same time. She was hungry and you knew it, but you wanted Liam to become mature around baby's and work out why she was crying constantly. He brushed against her dark little hairs and drew circles on her bum. You sighed because you couldn't sleep and pulled your self up so you were leaning on the banisters.

"She's hungry." You say a bit annoyed.

"Oh, right., I'll...uh...leave you to carry on with that?" He replied handing her to you.

Louis:

Y/B/N started to cry. You groaned and pushed the covers off you, itching your eyes. It was 3:23am and you were super tired. You opened the door and walked to her room where you saw Louis with her asleep. She was flopped all over him and almost look like she was glued to him, she was crying but Louis was utterly in a deep sleep.

You smiled at the sight and leaned against the door frame.

"Lou?"

He wouldn't budge so you hurried over to Y/B/N and lifted her up off Louis' chest and cuddled her.

Niall:

"I'm too tired to get her, (Y/N)," Niall moaned turning over in the bed to face you. 

"I gave birth to it."  You sarcastically responded standing up, just as you were about to leave the door he straddled his arms around your waist and twisted in a ballerina mode and ran to the babys room.

Harry:

You stood up looking like a mess, your eyes were half open and half closed, your hair was tangled and you were in short shorts. You shuffled over to your baby's room and lifted her out of her cot, just before Harry walked in with his phone. 

"Please, don't take a photo." You say chuckling a little, your dimples popping out.

"Why not?" Harry asked, "you and Darcy look so cute together!" He takes a step towards you and pecks your cheek and tickles with Darcys little fingers, she looks straight up into his eyes, sucking her pacifier.
 You grin at her little face before you and Harry walk off to sleep with her between your bodies.

______________________

Thank you so much for reading, 48 more chapters still we have to start a new series. :)

This was homemade so don't judge me,.