Jimin's hands started working on their own as they moved towards the zipper on Yoongi's pants. Coming to the realization that this was happening, and Yoongi wasn't stopping him, Jimin's stomach flipped. Had he expected Yoongi to agree? Not really, but here they were. Anxiety was to be expected, considering Jimin hadn't done anything sexual except with Yoongi that night. The only dick he had ever touched was sadly his own, so that didn't help much.

Jimin felt worried as he imagined all the things that could go wrong. What if he forgot to keep his teeth away? What if he triggered his gag reflex too much? Worst of all, what if Yoongi didn't like it?

Jimin shook his head. He could do this, he knew it, and Yoongi would love him the same even if he couldn't - there was no reason to hesitate. He was ready. Jimin grabbed hold of the zipper, pulling it down before tugging at top of Yoongi's pants. Yoongi quickly understood Jimin's intention and slightly lifted himself off the chair. Jimin didn't know how far down you were supposed to pull the pants, so he just pulled them down to Yoongi's ankles, hoping the other man wouldn't care.

Jimin looked back up, and a flush spread across his cheeks at the sight of Yoongi like this. He looked so professional with his styled hair and fastened tie, but at the same time, he was a mess - naked and visible, unable to hide his body's true feelings, unable to hide how horny Jimin had already made him.

Jimin looked at Yoongi's erection, swallowing a little as he shifted his position. Seeing Yoongi so up close and exposed made Jimin horny as well - he couldn't deny it. And if Jimin was being completely honest, he feared that he could come if he just touched himself once.

He didn't know how to start, but he could tell Yoongi was getting impatient. Jimin let his hands fall to Yoongi's hips as he pressed kisses to his inner thighs, trying to remember what Yoongi had done to him. Jimin sucked the skin, wanting to see if he could leave the same marks Yoongi had - it seemed that way. So Jimin continued, loving the way Yoongi twitched under him every time his lips touched the other man's skin.

Jimin knew he couldn't keep teasing Yoongi, who had loosened his tie at this point. He raised himself a bit higher as he bent over Yoongi's cock. He started circling down to the underside with his fingers as he licked the head carefully. It didn't really taste like anything, maybe a bit salty? Jimin didn't even know what he had expected, so he didn't ponder over it much further.

He tried again, this time wrapping his lips around the head, which resulted in Yoongi shuddering in response. Jimin glanced back up at Yoongi, who was gripping the armrest of the chair tightly. Was it painful? Jimin couldn't understand why Yoongi was having this tense reaction? Had Jimin already fucked up?

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, pulling back a little.

"I'm just trying not to thrust into your throat," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. Jimin felt guilty for teasing Yoongi and going at such a slow pace.

Jimin no longer wanted to be cautious. He just wanted to make Yoongi feel good and relaxed, and so without answering Yoongi, he leaned forward again, licking a stripe up the underside of Yoongi's cock before tonguing the slit slowly. Jimin felt saliva fill his mouth, he didn't know why, but he decided to use it, and so he let his spit run down Yoongi's cock, covering every inch of it. Somehow it made it easier as everything was slippery now. Encouraged by his discovery, Jimin let his lips wrap around the head of Yoongi's cock again, coating it with more spit. Jimin found that he liked this method and how it made everything feel slicker. He let his mouth slide forward, taking in as much as he could to which he heard a tiny sound of pleasure coming from the other man. Excited by the reaction, Jimin kept moving forward and back, keeping his tongue pressed close, earning another sound, which Jimin even believed to be a moan.