Nicknames

As they pulled up to a giant skyscraper, Jimin had his eyes glued out of the window, amazed by its grandness. Yoongi drove towards a man dressed in what looked to be a valet uniform. Yoongi stopped in front of the man and got out of the car. Jimin hadn't thought about Yoongi having valet workers, but it made sense since he was the CEO of the place.

The valet worker drove away on Yoongi's car, leaving the two of them alone in front of the building. Jimin's eyes once again glued to the tall building in front of him. As Jimin looked the building up and down, he could not believe that Yoongi was the CEO of such a big place.

"Should I feel jealous about you checking out my building more than me?" Jimin felt the heat in his cheeks increase at Yoongi's sudden statement. Too embarrassed to answer, Jimin gave Yoongi's arm a light punch.

"Ouch! I think you broke my arm!" Yoongi exclaimed, clutching the spot Jimin had punched.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to punch you that hard" Jimin mumbled, he knew Yoongi was joking, but maybe it had hurt Yoongi more than Jimin had intended.

"Jimin... Please stop apologizing all the time. Obviously, it did not hurt you're not the Hulk, okay?" Yoongi shook his head, and Jimin felt bad for constantly taking Yoongi's jokes too seriously.

"How do you know?" Jimin asked Yoongi while narrowing his eyes. Yoongi's face filled with confusion.

"How do I know what?" Yoongi had turned his body towards Jimin's now, interested in Jimin's sudden question.

"How do you know I'm not the Hulk?" Jimin whispered, eagerly waiting for Yoongi's reaction to his joke.

"Oh my Jimin, was that a joke?" Yoongi looked fascinated, but he had not laughed, which disappointed Jimin a little.

"Apparently not a very good one," Jimin sighed hopelessly.

"It was good," Yoongi smiled, "but my jokes are better," and on that note, Yoongi started walking inside the building while Jimin stood still, stunned by Yoongi's comment. Jimin could never win against this man.

Jimin ran after Yoongi, shaking off the emotions their banter had left him. He needed to stay focused. This was the first day he could not afford to slack.

________________________________________________

Yoongi had given a quick tour of the most important parts of the building, and Jimin had taken as many mental notes as his brain could handle.

Arriving at the top floor, Jimin looked out of the large window panels, admiring the beautiful view of Busan.

"This is the top floor, and this is right here is the door to my office".

Yoongi stopped briefly in front of a black double door before walking a bit further down the hall.

"And here is the room you'll be working in. Normally you would sit at a desk alone, in another spot, but I found it to be a bit too lonely," Yoongi explained as he opened the door to another room.

Jimin hadn't thought he would get any co-workers as he had assumed he would be alone at a desk like Yoongi had said. But the people in the room meant that Jimin now had to get to know new people, and that thought made him nervous.

"These are your new colleagues, and you'll be working in the same room as them. Right, that'll do it for the tour," Yoongi said, there was a rush in his voice, and Jimin knew Yoongi had to be too busy to give a tour--but he had done it regardless.

The noise in the room felt ear splitting. Not only did Jimin have to learn how to work such an important job, but he also had to be sociable while doing so. Jimin's heart started pounding in his chest. What if they didn't like him? Would he get bullied?