The Dream

Jimin couldn't fall asleep that night, thoughts racing through his head, heart pounding in his chest. Yoongi had called the landlord and told him Jimin was backing out of the deal. Usually, this would cause trouble, but Yoongi had some tricks up his sleeve, and he made every obstacle go away. Jimin was no longer bound to the apartment, and he was going to stay at Yoongi's place.

Jimin couldn't stop smiling, and it only got worse every time he thought about Yoongi's confession. Every time he thought about Yoongi's lips on his, every time he thought about Yoongi holding him. Jimin knew his cheeks were beet red and flaming hot, but he couldn't help it--he was happy.

He couldn't wait to wake up tomorrow and see Yoongi again. Though Yoongi was just on the opposite side of the hall, Jimin missed him. It was stupid, and Jimin might've let his guard down too much, but Yoongi had seemed sincere when confessing, and Jimin trusted him.

Jimin knew he should sleep. That way, the next morning would come faster, but he couldn't. His mind would not turn off, and his heart would not slow down. Despite his body being overrun with emotion, Jimin hoped sleep soon would take him.

__________________________________________________

The house was quiet. Jimin tried looking around, seeing if he could find Yoongi. Jimin wanted to ask what they were since he hadn't done so yesterday.

Jimin finally spotted Yoongi, "Yoongi!" Jimin called from the other end of the hall. Yoongi turned around and smiled.

"Jiminie," Yoongi spoke, an echo to his voice.

"I have a question," Jimin said as Yoongi walked towards him. Yoongi nodded for Jimin to continue.

"So, like...What are we?" Jimin asked shyly. All he got was a greasy smirk from Yoongi before getting pushed up against the wall.

Yoongi grabbed hold of Jimin's wrist, holding them together over Jimin's head, pinning him against the wall.

"Yoongi," Jimin breathed nervously, as Yoongi brought his face closer to Jimin's.

"We can be anything you want, Jimin," Yoongi licked his lips, tightening his grip around Jimin's wrists.

"A-Ah Yoongi, it hurts," Jimin gasped, bewildered by Yoongi's impulsive actions.

Yoongi just looked satisfied. "I know you like it," he said, moving his head even closer to Jimin's.

Jimin felt Yoongi's lips brush against his, as Yoongi pressed his body as close as possible to Jimin's.

Before Jimin had any chance to oppose, Yoongi softly kissed Jimin's lips, and Jimin shuddered at the touch of the other man's lips. Jimin felt a throbbing feeling in his lower stomach. A feeling he hadn't felt before.

"I see your body likes me," Yoongi whispered against Jimin's lips. Jimin then understood that the feeling was arousal, and Yoongi had felt Jimin's boner press against him. Jimin blushed furiously, cursing his body for betraying him.

"Sorry," Jimin breathed, but his mouth was met with Yoongi's tongue, as he liked Jimin's lips.

"Don't apologize. It turns me on," Yoongi softly spoke as he left trails of hot, wet kisses along Jimin's jaw and down his neck. Yoongi let go of Jimin's wrist and let his hands wander down Jimin's chest.

"I wanna fuck you." Yoongi was blunt, and Jimin's cheeks reddened at his words.

Yoongi slid his left hand into Jimin's pants, cubbing Jimin's cock. Jimin let out an involuntary moan, almost coming at the contact.