Fate

Yoongi had finally reached the mob of people, but he still couldn't see what was going on, although he could hear a series of questions coming from different people.

"Do you need help?" "Are you homeless?"

The questions seemed to be directed towards whatever or whoever was in the middle. Having no more patience left in his body, Yoongi started pushing past the people who were in front of him, earning him a few groans from here and there. He didn't pay it any mind, his focus solely being on making it to the middle of the circle. The first thing that caught Yoongis eye was the soft, blonde hair. A hair colour that he didn't see often--the last time he had seen a Korean person with blonde hair was when he had met the stranger from the shop--but could that hair really belong to the same person? Could the man in the middle really be his milk boy?

The short, blonde-haired man was looking around him, terror in his eyes. Yoongi could tell that the other man was uncomfortable, but his beauty still shone through. He looked pretty. Yoongi completely forgot all about the situation as his eyes wandered, taking in every detail of the other man. Plumb lips ready to be kissed, slender body ready to be held, small frame hugged by that ugly green jacket, hands small enough to be held in Yoongi's, eyes dark and deep, glistening in the sunlight. Yoongi was pulled back to reality as he realized that the beautiful glistening in the other man's eyes, had been due to tears. Yoongi knew the other man was on the verge of breaking, that he needed help. Yoongi's help.

"Alright folks, shows over!" Yoongi yelled, shushing everyone away. People glared at him, not wanting to miss out on the drama, but left regardless as Yoongi kept his frown focused on them. When everyone had left or at least walked out of earshot, Yoongi turned around and squatted down, so he was face to face with the other man.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, wanting to tread carefully. Despite having no actual relation to the other man, and only knowing him as the milk boy, he still felt concerned. Yoongi could feel his heart ache every time he looked at the helpless man in front of him, he wanted to help him, protect him, but they were just strangers.

"You." Milk Boy suddenly whispered, pulling Yoongi out of his thoughts. Once again Yoongi looked into the eyes of the other man, and he could see that Milk Boy's eyes were full of disbelief.

"Me." Yoongi let out a small laugh as he confirmed that they indeed had met before. "It must be fate, huh?" Yoongi continued, half-joking, half-believing that it was true. Though Yoongi felt dumb as the other man's expression stayed unchanged, seemingly not finding his joke funny. Tough crowd.

Yoongi stood back up as a way to recover from his awkward attempt at a joke. Milk Boy stayed down, but his eyes followed Yoongi, and Yoongi saw this as an opening. He reached out his hand for Milk Boy to grab, but he was met with another turndown. Instead, the blonde-haired man shook his head and stood up by himself. Yoongi awkwardly grabbed his outstretched hand, pulling it back towards his chest. He didn't know what to say now, and so he let the first thing that popped into his head out.

"Are you homeless?" Yoongi slapped a hand over his mouth as he realized the blunt question he had just asked. Why would he ask that?

"N-no?" The other man stuttered, obviously taken aback by Yoongi's question. The man looked away, it was clear he was trying to avoid the eye contact Yoongi was trying to make."Sorry, I shouldn't be assuming" Yoongi mumbled while scratching the back of his neck unconsciously, a habit of his. He had always been too straightforward, too nosy--all this he knew, but he couldn't help it.

"Please don't apologise" the other man smiled while waving his hand in front of his face, but Yoongi could still see Milk Boy's smile, and what a beautiful smile he had. "Do you want me to take you home then? Your bag looks heavy" Yoongi lied, the bag didn't look heavy at all, but Yoongi wanted to make up for his stupid question, and he also wanted to spend more time with the stranger, so if lying was what he had to do, then he'd do it.

"Oh... No thanks, don't worry it's not heavy at all," the man said lifting the bag and swinging it over his shoulder, an action undoubtedly done to reassure Yoongi.

"Right... Okay," Yoongi was trying to think of something else to keep the conversation going. This was the longest they'd ever talked, and he wanted it to last forever.

"Bye," the blonde suddenly said before Yoongi could say anything else, and once again, he was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin found himself almost running away. He had barely survived the awkward encounter. Why did this man keep turning up everywhere he went? An unpleasant thought crossed Jimins mind, could the stranger from the shop be a stalker? He quickly dismissed the thought, who would wanna stalk Jimin anyway? He was, after all, not that interesting, and a stalker would get bored since Jimin rarely left his old apartment--there wasn't much to stalk. Thinking logically, the other man might just be from the area, wherever that was, now that Jimin thought about it, where was he? He hadn't had the chance to think about the situation because of his tumultuous awakening, but now he knew. He was lost--fuck. Jimin could feel himself break into a cold sweat, and he knew he needed to calm down. Suddenly dizziness washed over him, and his eyes kept seeing black dots. Maybe it was the lack of sleep, maybe it was the incoming panic attack, maybe it was the lack of food and water. Whatever it was, it was taking Jimin out, he just managed to feel his knees crash into the ground before everything turned black. Once again, Jimin was out cold.