True Colours

Jimin and Yoongi had moved to Yoongi's office, as they believed hugging out in the open hall was too risky in the end.

"Shouldn't I get back to work?" Jimin chuckled, pulling out of the hug. The room fell quiet, and Yoongi went behind his desk and sat down in his chair, eyes full of thought.

"I think you could stay here a bit longer," Yoongi stated. Jimin knew he couldn't stay longer. He had a job to do - but then again, Yoongi was the CEO, so if he said it was okay, then maybe it was?

"Wouldn't the others get suspicious?" Jimin rationalized, though he wanted nothing more than to spend time with Yoongi.

"Just say we had a very important matter to take care of," Yoongi shrugged as if lying was easy. Jimin felt a knot in his stomach. He didn't like lying, mainly because he sucked at it.

"What if they ask further questions? Like, what the matter was, or how we settled it?" Jimin could feel his brain coming up with every possible scenario ever, most of them negative.

"I don't think they'll interrogate you," Yoongi laughed, and Jimin knew he was just overthinking things. "But if they ask, just say that it is confidential, and the CEO has it all under control," Yoongi's eyes pierced Jimin's with conviction. Even Jimin would believe that lie.

"Okay, I'll stay a bit longer," Jimin surrendered. Yoongi really didn't have to do much convincing, as Jimin didn't want to leave in the first place.

"What do you wanna do then?" Yoongi smirked, and Jimin hated his mind for immediately thinking about sex. A smirk didn't mean anything sexual, it was just a part of Yoongi's charm and mannerisms. However, Jimin couldn't shake the thought of Yoongi panting his name right now.

"I could suck your dick," Jimin blurted out, resulting in Yoongi's eyes almost popping out of his skull in surprise.

"Wha-, wait... Huh?" Jimin had never seen Yoongi speechless, but he liked it, liked being the one in control of the conversation.

"Relax, I'm just kidding," Jimin laughed, but part of him also knew that he wasn't joking. If Yoongi said yes, Jimin would do it. Would he be bad at it? Most likely, but he would do it regardless.

"Oh, right," Yoongi let out an awkward chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. The room fell quiet once again, and Jimin questioned whether Yoongi had actually wanted it to be a joke or not.

"Unless... You want me to?" Jimin broke the silence. His eyes focused on the floor as spoke. He felt vulnerable knowing Yoongi could reject his proposal, but he was willing to take that chance.

"If only you knew how much I want it," Yoongi's voice was quiet, barely audible, and Jimin recognized the same vulnerability in it as in his own.

Jimin slowly looked up, meeting Yoongi's eyes. Jimin couldn't read what the other man was thinking, but he could feel Yoongi's desire. Jimin locked the door behind him, knowing it would be disastrous if anyone walked in. Having locked the door, he slowly made his way towards Yoongi, not breaking eye contact as he went around the desk. Yoongi turned his chair, facing Jimin, before pushing a button that made the blinds draw closed so no one could see them.

"You don't have to do this," Yoongi gulped. Jimin shook his head before dropping to his knees. Jimin could tell Yoongi wanted this, and looking up at Yoongi from between his thighs, Jimin felt sexy - something he had never considered himself to be before.

"I want to," Jimin was dead-serious, no laughing or messing around. This was about making Yoongi feel good and beg for Jimin. With those thoughts in mind, he let his hands softly trace Yoongi's thighs up and down, feeling the soft fabric of Yoongi's suit under his hands. Yoongi shuddered at the touch, surprising Jimin, who had hardly done anything yet. This was sensual and unhurried, Jimin was in charge of deciding how much Yoongi was feeling, and he wanted to make this moment as intimate as possible.