25

A month later...

"Stop," I managed to say in between fits of laughter because Lucas was tickling me on my stomach.

He had a mischievous glint in his eyes. He pulled his hands away for a second and laid next to me. He looked at me with the same glint still in his eyes.

My head was jumbled with thoughts that were running a hundred miles per millisecond as he scooted closer to me.

We were face-to-face with our lips mere inches apart. I looked into his eyes that seemed to darken.

He leaned in, closer and closer by the second. And then, his lips connected with mine. I knew he was going to kiss me but I still gasped in shock. His tongue sneaked into my mouth, exploring.

My heart beat quickened and as I slid my hands up to his chest, his heart was beating faster too. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. His hand came around to the nape of my neck bringing me closer while my hands roamed his soft hair.

He broke the kiss, his eyes still shut and a smile playing on his lips.

"It feels like I haven't kissed you in ages," he said breathless.

I smiled at him, knowing that we haven't kissed since the day I was in the accident.

The promise he made a month ago is one that he has been keeping his word to. He's helped me get my memories back by doing one thing. He would reenact special parts but not once would he kiss me.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I heard the creak of the bed from weight movement and then suddenly, his hands were tickling me once again.

************

Don't.

Don't!

My mind screamed at me as I continued.

Stop!

Don't continue, it'll be alright.

Tears streamed down my face and hit the floor.

Stop! Stop it!

I continued, going against my minds yells.

Think of Lucas!

Lucas.

************

"Hey sweet cheeks!" Lucas cheerily said as he entered the room.

"Hey," I said back.

He sat next to me, the bed creaking under his weight.

I stared ahead at the tv, my mind having images run through at an alarming speed, the images on the tv blurry and replaced with memories. Memories that happened a few years ago, memories that were good, bad, and both.

I scratched and pinched at my skin, trying to stop myself from remembering all of this.

"Stop," I whispered to myself.

"Stop," I repeatedly whispered, the whispers turning to yells and screams for help.

I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, locking the door after I went in. I threw up my breakfast and lunch, and repeatedly dry heaving. I finally flushed the toilet and washed my mouth.

The hard knocks on the door brought me back to reality, horror spread across my face. Lucas. He saw the entire thing.

"Mo, open the door!" He said, knocking harder and harder.

"It's fine, I just ate something bad," I lied. I knew that he knew I was lying.

He sighed. "Please Mo," he said. His voice sounded broken.

I've been getting some memories back, and it was a painful process. Sometimes it was just one memory and sometimes it would be over five memories but each time I always managed to keep my mouth shut and not scream. But having over a years worth of memories come shoving itself back into my brain, it hurt 100 times more than it normally did.

I reluctantly opened the door and in came Lucas with a worried expression. He hugged me while we both sat on the floor. He soothingly rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. But it didn't. It didn't comfort me one bit.

The memories that managed to come back were memories that he never brought up. It was my first year in New York with a new job. I worked for his father and then I saw him on my first day. His father invited to me to a dinner where his son, Lucas, picked me up. I met his brother Cristiano. Skip the dinner and pass some time, we were on our first date. We kissed and I teased. Every memory after that came back, the pain and hurt. The year that I left and was traveling came back.

Those two years came back, and I wish they didn't.

She's getting her memories back and I cannot wait

She's getting her memories back and I cannot wait. Maybe next chapter will be in Lucas' POV (or maybe some of it) so that we can learn from him from the accident, hospital, trying to help Imogen, and then this.

I'll see. Next chapter may be up tomorrow or at a later time today. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote, comment, and share. Until next time, byeeee.