1

I struggle as I try making my way through bodies that are grinding on each other. Clubbing isn't in my books. I learned that today. Also isn't drinking. I only drank a few cups of vodka and I can't walk straight.

I finally make my way outside and feeling the cold breeze makes me feel a little better. The clothes I'm wearing makes the breeze better, though it is too much skin showing.

I start walking home and feel the chilling feeling that I'm either being followed or watched. Ignoring the feeling, I take my heels off and start humming a tune that's stuck on repeat in my mind.

Boy, when I left you you were young.

I don't exactly remember why I went clubbing but I think it was somewhere along the lines of getting a new job and apartment.

I was gone, but not my love.

After what happened last time, I wouldn't want a repeat of it.

You were clearly meant for more.

I arrive at my building and throw up once I'm inside.

Than a life lost in the war.

That song is stuck in my head. Once I stop feeling like I'll throw up every few seconds, I take some aspirin and put on Youth by Glass Animals.

I move my hips to the beat and hum along.

I want you to be happy
Free to run, get dizzy on caffeine
Funny friends that make you laugh
And maybe you're just a little bit dappy.

I lay down on the couch and listen to the song continue. Its a soft beat. My eyes close slowly. My fingers tracing random patterns in the table.

I feel at peace, but maybe it's because I'm drunk.

The song finished and so does the peaceful environment.

Screaming is heard coming from the hallways. I already know who it is. The door soon opens and in comes my best friend with his boyfriend who's a dick.

It's the same ol' same ol' fight they always have. The he did it, she did it, but it's actually he did it, he did it. They've been on and off since forever. High school "sweethearts" though they aren't married. My best friend deserves better.

"Keep it quiet!" I yelled to the both of them as they made their way into the bedroom. I hate it when I live here sometimes. I always have to hear their freaking make up sêx.

I get up and play another song but turn the music up loud. At this point, I don't care if I get noise complaints.

When I was a boy I lived on Poplar St
Just a little child with plasters on my knees
Watching all the world from high up in the trees
I saw Mrs Moore sleep around with Mr Keats

I feel like a new man
Red flowers in my bed
Breathe straight through the crisp air
Dead flowers in the sand

I am a true romantic
Free falling love addict
I am a true romantic
Free falling love addict, yeah

Mama always called that woman prosti-tits
For wearing lower cuts than most and red lipstick
One night Mrs Moore she made her eyes at me
Pulled me through her door and stuck her teeth in deep

I feel like a new man
Red flowers in my bed
Breathe straight through the crisp air
Dead flowers in the sand

I am a true romantic
Free falling love addict
I am a true romantic
Free falling love addict, yeah

And all your days are gone
Sitting on the floor
In your underwear
Begging me for more

And all my days are gone
Sitting on the floor
In my underwear
Begging you for more

'Cause I am a true romantic
Free falling love addict
I am a true romantic
Free falling love addict, yeah

Just another boy who lived on Poplar St
Tangled up in lust and her exotic needs
One night Mrs Moore she called collect to me
I don't love you anymore she said and ceased to be.

I slowly, but surely fell asleep.

The first song is Youth by Glass Animals, its a really soothing song that I even sometimes go to sleep to

The first song is Youth by Glass Animals, its a really soothing song that I even sometimes go to sleep to. The second song is Poplr St. by Glass Animals, the song is very vital to the plot and story. These chapters may be short like 600-800 words short but that just means that there will be more chapters. There is more than one book, this will be a series to which I will make myself be only focusing on this series. Vote, comment, and share. This is just my first chapter so it is kind of not good. Picture is the dress she wore at the club btw.

Until next time, byeeeee.