Chapter Thirty-Six- Diamonds

Start from the beginning

“Dude,” Jake laughed,“you guys actually got away with it!”

We were currently at my house to tell Emma the rest of the plan.

Emma and I looked at each other, “Thanks to Emma, yeah.”

Emma rolled her eyes, “Do you have any idea how scared I was?” Emma shook her head, but with a smile on her face. “How did you guys even manage to get Kace there?” she asked as if she had been dying to ask that question.

Archer threw his arm over my shoulder, “It wasn't that difficult. We really just needed his name, but Will made it easier by giving away his location.”

I grinned to myself as I thought back to when I asked Will about his brother and he really just got stupid and gave us all the information.

“I was recording everything, and through that, Jake and Archer found Kace's number. They then texted him, pretending to be Will. That's how he appeared.” I finished.

Emma looked shocked for a second, “When did you guys even plan this?”

Jake rested his chin on the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the table, “We planned this a while ago...”

“You guys have to be careful though,” Emma looked at us, “The Mafia's men come and check the hidden cameras after every week, and now there are only two days left for their visit.”

I cleared my throat, “You don't have to worry about that. Archer and I will take care of that. We have everything planned.”

Saying that I was nervous would be an understatement

Saying that I was nervous would be an understatement. We could get caught by the Mafia and then get brutally murdered and no one would ever know. But on the other hand, the feeling of satisfaction as my plan seemed to work perfectly was amazing.

I watched him as he drank all of his orange juice and then smiled widely at me. He placed the glass on the bedside table and was about to make a move to kiss me, but I stopped him.

“I have a question,” I said, trying to take care of the time. He seemed confused, but let me continue anyway, “Where is this relationship going?”

He frowned even deeper now, “What do you mean?”

“I mean, I don't want to be seen as a slut, you know,” I said.

“I never said anything like that,” his words started stretching a bit and I realized that the sleeping pills were now kicking in.

I smiled, “Alright. As long as you don't play with my emotions, then it's fine.”

That made his lips curl into a thin smile and his eyes started to get heavy. He lay down and closed his eyes, immediately falling into a deep slumber.

It's time.

The cameras were shut down by Jake and now it was just the wait for Archer. No one would notice anything three in the morning. I paced back and forth, waiting for Archer to stroll in. He finally appeared after what seemed like ages and nodded at me.

He took his bag off his shoulder and made his way to Will. He kneeled down in front of him and took out a red bottle from his bag along with a brush. He applied a white substance to Will's thumb and we waited for a few seconds.

“What is that for?” I whispered and he shot me a flat look.

“You idiot, it's to get his fingerprint,” he stated as if I were stupid, which I definitely was.

Once the white thing on his thumb had dried, Archer carefully peeled it off, revealing the fingerprint imprinted on it. I shot Archer an impressed look and all he did was facepalm himself before looking at me again.

“Let's get those diamonds.”

---

Hey.

Okay, so I stopped putting author's notes, but I need to address something.

I am an author and you guys are my readers. My job is to give you good content and your job is to give me *positive* feedback. I know my stories lack a lot, but chill. Okay?

Now, there are a lot of you who message me and in an appropriate manner tell me what I could differently and point out some mistakes. That is completely fine. In fact, I love you guys.

But then you have those kind of people who comment rudely, and go all sarcastic as if they could do it ten times better. It's annoying.

I know my story is unrealistic and guess what? THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. I write to escape from reality, then why in heaven's name would I keep it in reality? There is a reason why this story is located in a fictional town, geez. Chill.

Anyway, to all of those who have been supporting me since the beginning, thank you so much! And I love you ❤