Jimin could feel Yoongi's warm hands as they traveled to the lower part of his back, pushing them closer together. Jimin let out a small gasp at their bodies being so close, and Yoongi took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin had never kissed anyone before, but he felt it come naturally as he licked up into Yoongi's mouth, wanting to taste every part of the other man. Jimin felt like they melted together as one, and he knew that he could never get enough of Yoongi--he wanted to be closer. Jimin let his fingers grip Yoongi's hair gently, pulling him closer. movement

In one swift motion, Yoongi flipped them around, pushing Jimin backward until the back of Jimin's thighs hit Yoongi's desk. Forced to lean against it, Jimin, eventually, sat down on it. Yoongi's hands rested on Jimin's thighs, slightly pulling them apart and making his way between Jimin's legs.

Jimin wanted to be more intimate, so he wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist, causing Yoongi to move in as close as possible. Jimin felt out of breath, and he slowly pulled back, wanting to catch his breath. Yoongi's hands found their way to Jimin's cheeks, cubbing them as he planted a soft kiss on Jimin's lips before pulling back as well.

They rested their foreheads on each other, Jimin's eyes closed as he tried catching his breath and stilling his heart. Jimin could hear Yoongi panting as well, and Jimin liked the sound--the sound he had caused.

A knock on the door made both of them jump in surprise, and with panic, they looked each other in the eye. Jimin quickly jumped down from the desk as Yoongi made his way back to his office chair. They both hurriedly tried fixing their messy hair and catching their breaths before Yoongi called for the person to enter.

Hoseok's head popped inside the office, and Jimin tried giving as calm of a smile as he could.

"Did you run a marathon?" Hoseok laughed, opening the door completely.

"No," they both said at the same time, which earned them a suspicious look.

"Okaaay?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes, and Jimin feared that the gossip bloodhound in Hoseok would figure out what had been going on in the office mere seconds ago.

"Well, I just wanted to ask about the meeting tomorrow," Hoseok stated, his eyes still looking for clues of what they were hiding.

"Oh, right," Yoongi said as if it reminded him of something.

"Jimin, as my secretary, I trust you already have this meeting booked and planned to perfection, " Yoongi spoke. His voice had become a bit deeper, and he was back to his CEO facade.

"Of course," Jimin nodded shortly, his whole body stiff.

"Wow, you are very competent, Jimin-ah," Hoseok's voice almost sounded taunting which confused Jimin, who had always seen Hoseok as a ball of positivity. What was this sudden backhanded compliment? "But still not as competent as the CEO's former secretary. She had much more experience. I wonder if our boss ever regrets firing her for no reason," Hoseok snickered. And Jimin didn't understand the changed atmosphere that appeared around Hoseok. Jimin also did not get what Hoseok was saying, as Yoongi had told Jimin something completely different. Yoongi said his secretary quit, and that's why he needed Jimin.

"Jung Hoseok, kindly stay professional. If you have no more work related to say, please return to your workstation." Yoongi sounded cold as his eyes glared at the other man, whose cocky smile slowly faded as he walked out of the office, closing the door behind him.

"Jimin, don't be angry," Yoongi started, his face washed over with worry. "I know I lied and--"

"I don't care, just don't lie to me again. Either way, I probably would've said yes even if you had been honest," Jimin admitted. And he would be lying if he said he didn't feel special, that Yoongi would go to such lengths for him, but at the same time, he also felt for the innocent woman who had lost her job because of him.

Yoongi let out a relieved breath, and Jimin could tell that it had been bothering Yoongi that he had lied.

"I'll go back to the others now. Just so they don't suspect anything," Jimin said, giving a Yoongi a short bow before turning towards the door. But as he was about to open it, Jimin felt Yoongi's arms snake around his body, embracing him in a back hug.

Yoongi's warmth made Jimin feel relaxed and safe, and he wished he could just stay in Yoongi's arms forever.

"I'm going to miss you," Yoongi softly spoke into the crook of Jimin's neck, sending chills down his spine.

"It's only a couple of hours," Jimin negotiated. Perhaps he was trying to convince himself as well.

"You're right," Yoongi sighed, letting go of Jimin. Jimin already felt cold where Yoongi had held him, but he had to get back to work. He had to leave, even if his body screamed for him to stay.

Jimin knew he had to get out now, or else he would never be able to leave, so without looking back, he walked out and closed the door behind him. He pressed his back up against the closed door, his fingers brushing over his lips, remembering how soft Yoongi's lips had felt on his.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked as he passed by.

Jimin hadn't even noticed the other man approach him, and he quickly straightened himself up.

"Nothing!" Jimin exclaimed, trying not to be suspicious. Knowing Namjoon was too clever to believe Jimin's blatant lie, Jimin started speed-walking away from the encounter, hoping Namjoon would just let it go--he did.

As Jimin reached his department, he could tell his cheeks were flushed with embarrassment from being caught lacking by Namjoon. Trying to play it cool. Jimin casually sat down at his desk and tried to make himself look busy, hoping no one would bother him. It worked, no one else asked any further questions, and Jimin had survived another day at work.