He grips me by my ribs and lifts me, grabbing the hem of my shirt removing it from my body. I made a good choice of not wearing a bra which made the process even easier and I sit up on my knees as he follows my actions and immediately brings his mouth to my sensitive skin. He brushes away the fallen hairs over my shoulder as my fingers tangle and twist in his curls, gripping and tugging trying my hardest to silence my moans. His hand presses against my back to keep me from collapsing while his other slides down my stomach and through my sweats, cupping me as he begins with a slow rub. I fall against his chest, my knee's becoming weak and I look down to see discolored marks on my breasts. His lips sucks and rubs against my neck while I throw my head back with rolling eyes and trembling body. He calms my mind, creating a barrier to all the bullshit and mind numbing voices and because of him, it's not longer clouded. His adrenaline ignites through his hand taking control and generating a faster motion against my weakest part. I feel his pulse on my skin as he begs me to say to his name. His profanities caged through his clenched jaw pressing together roughly to pleasure me the way only he knows how to.

"Say it," he begs me rubbing faster, "my name, say it." my head falls back in complete ecstasy and I grip around his shoulder blades while the pleasure courses through me.

"Harry," I manage to moan and a small whine falls from my lips when he pulls away. He lays me back down and with my panties, he pulls my sweats off my legs and carelessly throws it on the floor creating a messy bundle. He's completely outlined around his pants and once he takes it off, he falls free and a relived sigh fills the room.

"The condom," he whispers pulling away reaching for his wallet. It slipped my mind and I'm more than grateful that he remembered. The last two times we had sex were unprotected and I'm honestly surprised there isn't a child inside of me. He tears the rapper with his mouth and wastes not time in sliding in on. I wouldn't have mind doing it for him, but he was so quick it even surprised me.

Bare body against body, he aligns himself and presses his tip against me, "don't stop," he demands sliding his tip between my folds slowly, "say it again." his eyes never leave mine, locked on to me like a Lion to it's helpless prey, but in my case, I want it.

"Harry please," I beg him not wanting to wait any longer. Without hesitation, he slides in and my back reacts with a high arch. It feels amazing, completely amazing and the pleasure is intense. His thrusts are slow, slow but full. I grip the sheets and tug as he picks up his pace and the empty feeling I had when he was gone has disappeared being replaced with pure bliss.

He hovers over my body and bows his forehead over mine, grunting and groaning softly with every fill. I claw at his chest but I do it carefully. His cut is fresh and has most probably gotten worse but the only thing I'm afraid of is me not thinking and trailing down to it. My body moves up and down and his hips increase it's rate and the slow thrusts are now picking up it's speed.

"Scream my name," pleasure is laced in his tone as his hand holds me down by my stomach and he tugs his bottom lip between his teeth, slowly scanning my naked and vulnerable body below him.

"Harry!" I finally release panting and trying to catch my breath as the man I'm in love with takes me like he has never taken me before. Our bodies clap together oddly making it even better and when I moan his name again, he grabs the back of my knees and wraps my legs around his silky waist and grips my hips and with the utmost pleasurable sensation, I watch him pull in and out. His muscles strain through his skin, veins seeping out like wires in an electric room, his chin lifts defining his jaw more as beads of sweat rolls down his forehead. I want every inch of him, every part and every fiber he has to offer and if he can't hold back, that's fine because I don't want him to.

"I love this," he hisses, "I love making you get this way. I love making you moan and scream my name," a groan interrupts his words but he doesn't stop, "you're mine, Alee, all fucking mine and no one will ever have you." I never admit it, but I love when he talks like this to me. I love the claim he has on me, like I'm the only thing important to him.