"I like that though, it's like hiding my identity." He says and turns back towards the mirror taking one more look, "You ready?"

I nod my head yes and we leave his bedroom, heading towards the front door. We get our coats on and I pull on the gloves I wore earlier today. Harry grabs a random pair of keys from the hook and we leave his home. Ms. Donald is putting up christams lights around her door. She turns and smiles.

"Hello you two, going out tonight? Didn't trust Harry's cooking?" She says to me, but loud enough for Harry to, I giggle.

"My cooking is not horrid, I promise." Harry chuckles, "I see you're starting your Christmas decorations."

"Yep, Daron's is next, then I'm coming for your door, Harry." She points her finger at him and he groans.

"Can't wait to see it." He says and puts his arm around my waist as we head towards the elevator. The doors slide open and we step inside.

"She just made me so excited to decorate our apartment." I say, thinking about all of the christmas candles and lights me and Steph are putting up.

"How fun." He says, obviously not excited.

"Do you not like Christmas?" I ask him, the elevator comes to a hault and we exit, walking through the loby.

"I like Christmas, I just don't like all of the decorations. It's stupid." I frown.

"It's not stupid, Harry! It's festive, and fun! Do you put a tree?"

He shakes his head, "Do you?"

"Of course! This year it's going to be weird, becaue my family won't be here, but I'm sure Steph and I will be fine. This year you'll be putting up a tree too." I tell him.

"What why?" He looks at me confused.

"Because I'm making you." I smile up at him.

He doesn't say no, so I'm taking it as a yes. It's snowing outside as we walk out of the building and into the parking garage. He beeps the keys and we see lights going off on his Range Rover.

"Rover it is." He in a cocky way, and it makes me want to slap his butt.

So I do.

Buffalo Wild Wings is packed, there's some UFC fight on TV tonight. We managed to get a table that's close to the bar, but also means we're right in the middle of all the commotion. Harry didn't seem to mind when I pointed out this table, I thought he wouldn't want to sit here. He puts his coat on the back of his chair, but doesn't sit down.

"What do you want to drink?" He asks me.

"Just a coke." I smile, "Thank you."

He leaves and walks to the bar that's in eyeshot. I watch as the waitress comes over and smiles at Harry. She's pretty, so of course my jealous instinct over takes me. I watch as she leans forward a little bit so he could say the order in her ear. She smiles and pulls away, and I narrow my eyes. She comes back with our drinks and Harry pays, plus tips her, she watches as he walks away and comes over to the table. He hands me my coke and he has a small glass with brown liquid in it.

"Scotch?" I ask, taking a lip sip of my pop.

"Jack Daniels." He takes a sip and sets it back down, "My bets are on Coutoure, he can kick some ass."

"They really just get in a ring and beat the crap out of each other?" I ask him, disgusted. This is not something I will enjoy watching.

"Yep, it's sick." Harry says, smiling at the screen, "Since I think Coutoure is going to win, you can have Liddell."