"Eh, I guess." He says and sifts through the rack. I walk over and take a look at his wardrobe.

"You have like, no color to your wardrobe. At all." I shake my head, smiling, brushing my hand through his t-shirts. Blacks, whites, and gray and even some dark blue are hanging up. On the bottom rack are all of his work shirts I take it, white, black, and blue buttons up, "We need to go shopping for you soon."

"Why? I don't need new clothes, I like these clothes." He throws on a white t-shirt and there's a hole in the neck line, I give him a 'Told You So' look and he rolls his eyes, keeping the t-shirt on and walking over to the jean shelf. He takes a pair of dark blue jeans out and puts them on. I look around the shelves and see he has about 10 plaid shirts all folded up.

"Why don't you wear these?" I ask him, pointing tothe shirts.

"I don't like them?"

"Well, their cute. You should just try to wear them sometime, so I can see." I smile sweetly at him, he doesn't say no, but he doesn't say yes.

"I'm gonna go and do my hair, brush my teeth and shit." He tells me and goes to exit the room.

"Wait!" I call out, he turns around and looks at me, "You said you were going to get rid of the bedroom, which is normally for your Submissive's. So does that mean, like." I trail off and start to get embarrassed.

"Does that mean what?" He asks, looking just as confused as I probably sounded.

"Does that mean that you're not thinking about having another Submissive, other than me?" I don't know if I should have worded it that way, but I asked, so it's all that counts. He scrunches his eyebrows together and thinks about what I've just told him. After a second he walks over to me and cups my chin so I'm looking up at him.

"I'm only focused on you, Allison." He tells me quietly, I bite my lip and nod my head a little, he bends down and kisses me, "I realizied that after you left me a week ago."

"I'm sorry." I apologize, not really sure why, but I think it's for leaving him. He chuckles lowly.

"Don't be sorry, it was my fault." He leans down and kisses me again, leaving me reeling, wanting more, "Get dressed."

"Okay." I breathlessly say, he smirks and leaves me in his room.

I walk towards my side of the closet and scan my options. Clothes! Oh my god, I forgot I brought a bag here, I wonder if Daron ever brought it back. I scan around the area and I see my brown bag at the very bottom shelf. Daron is so nice. I put on the clothes that I packed and slide on my little footies so my feet won't be too cold wearing my ballet flats. I didn't feel like bringing any more shoes. I pull a little at the bottom of the sweater I'm wearing and leave the room walking into the bathroom. Stopping dead in my tracks and staring at what Harry's fixing on his head.

"What is that?" I ask him, trying really hard not to laugh, he turns to look at me and frowns slightly, then looks back in the mirror.

"It's a headband, what else is it?" He says, pulling on the knot he's tied at the back, he faces me again, "What? You don't like it?"

I stare at him for a moment and take in his new look, actually, it doesn't look ugly at all. He looks pretty hot, like a high school boy.

"I like it, you look hot." I tell him, and his dimples show, "It's just different from how you normally dress."

"No it's not, you just haven't seen me dress like that yet." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"I swear, if you told someone you were head macho man of a #1 selling company, they would not believe you." I'm telling the truth, he looks like someone who could be working at PacSun or Zumies, not a businessman.