I thought I saw a smile on his face but he covered it up with questioning look and asked," sure?"
I nodded again and said," yeah, I will manage, thanks."

Then ignoring him, i picked up my Saree and started doing the pleats, when I felt him standing infront of me.
I raised my eyes to look at him.
He looked at the pleats I made and made a face of disapproval.
"Nice try Coeur but you are doing it wrong, here lemme help you."

I was just looking at him while he said," i know am handsome, but stop staring at me and learn how to do it. I won't teach you again."
I nodded but couldn't concentrate, my eyes automatically ended up looking at his face.

"What's with you and the nodding thing today?" He asked.
I shook my head and said," nothing."
"As you say."

This time he didn't move around for the shoulder part, he just did everything while he was standing in front of me.
He leaned closer and passed the fabric from his right hand to his left through behind me and brought it infront of me.
I felt sparks all over my body when his hand touched a little of my waist.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
He asked, "are you fine? "
I nodded.
He nodded back.
He then put the fabric on my shoulder and said," here you are ready."

I didn't know what took over me but, I stood on my toes and brought my lips towards his...

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Zayd's P.O.V.

Just as I entered the room, she shrieked and i instantly turned my back on her and muttered," sorry."

"Zayd! It's you. I thought..." She said and then chuckled saying," its k, am wearing enough clothes to cover myself."

I turned around and said," sorry I should have knocked."
"Oh since its you, I don't mind." She said.

But she should mind.
Am nothing but an enemy to her, and maybe a fake boy-friend.
"But you should mind," i spoke.
"Huh?"
" Yeah cause I wouldn't want to see something that you have reserved for your husband to see."

"But we are married," she spoke, hope she is just joking.
I went closer to her and said," shhh! Will you lower it down? I don't want anyone to know that other than us."

She nodded.
I then continued," it should remain a secret between us, plus I don't believe in a marriage like this."
She should know that we are not meant to be.
She shouldn't attach any strings with my heart.
I don't want her to fall for me.

She nodded again and spoke, "well..."
But i interrupted and said," well i..i came to take my shirt and since you were taking long."
Allah! What's wrong with me?
I came here to help her with the Saree!

She nodded and handed me the shirt.
I thought like always her sassy mouth will remind me and reprimand me for the Saree she Is wearing but instead she just handed me the shirt quietly.

I was holding my shirt turned back to go out through the door,debating whether I should stay and help her or let her figure out herself?

Okay! Everyone knows i just can't walk out of this door without helping her.
I stopped midway and asked," by the way, you need help?"

She denied shaking her head, I smiled thinking this kind of behaviour will make me fall for her hard one day.
But that smile i covered up quickly before she could see.
I don't want her to fall for me too.

I kept a questioning look and said," sure?"
She nodded again and said," yeah, I will manage."

Then ignoring me, she picked up her Saree and started doing the pleats, i muttered to myself, " But i will help anyway."

I went and stood infront of her.
I looked at the pleats she made and made a face of disapproval.
"Nice try Coeur but you are doing it wrong, here lemme help you."

I felt her eyes on me," i know am handsome, but stop staring at me and learn how to do it. I won't teach you again."
She nodded.

"What's with you and the nodding thing today?" I asked.
She shook her head and said," nothing."
"As you say." I replied.
I didn't want to force her to tell me whatever was bothering her.

This time i didn't move around for the shoulder part, i just did everything while i was standing in front of her.
I leaned closer and passed the fabric from my right hand to my left and brought it infront of her

I felt her tensed when my fingers brushed the naked skin of her waist.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
I asked, "are you fine? "
She nodded.
I nodded back.
I then put the fabric on her shoulder and said," here you are ready."

The next thing she did, I was not expecting at all.
She stood on her toes and brought her lips to mine.
I felt her lips touch mine but I can't let this happen.
Before even I could feel her lips,
I moved back and kept my hand on her mouth.
As if embarrassed, she lowered her head.

I removed my hand from her mouth and spoke," we don't have to fake date when we are alone, we have to make Arjun jealous not the walls or the windows."
I then left the room.

💘💘💘💘💘💘

Here the next update.... early huh?
Well I was eager to write this part that's why...
At first I wanted to include the part as to how Zayd knows to wear saree..but then Anya would start hating Arjun and i don't want that to happen yet...
@kaniharpanda they almost....almost...kissed🙈🙈🙈🙈