19. Is our chemistry starts to work???

Oh my god!!!! You all made me so happy with your response... Last chapter got 65 votes... Its unbelievable guys...  Thanks for all your love and support...

Yup... I agree... I'm very late... All my stories are dragging me here and there...  😥😥😥 Poor me... stucked up between all my stories.. Sorry for making you all wait...

18 chapters over... 5900+ reads and 850+ votes .. Max. Votes . 65... I'm overwhelmed with your love and support ..

Now to our chapter. 19

Pragya spots Abhi shedding silent tears, which is beyond his control... Some unknown pain creeps in pragya's heart on seeing Abhi's broken state...

Though Pragya always wishes to irritate , mock, fight, taunt and even bite and slap Abhi , she could not see Abhi crying like this... Her legs starts to move towards Abhi uncontrollably...

Pragya touches Abhi's shoulder and asked about that... Abhi try to lie but he could not as Pragya guessed him right... 

All of a sudden, Abhi hugs Pragya tightly and starts to cry... Pragya is shocked and does not know how to react... Uncontrollably Pragya's hands moves upwards towards Abhi's back and gently pats Abhi to ease his pain...

Pragya did not ask anything or stop abhi from hugging her... She let him do whatever he wants to do... The only thing that's in her mind is that Abhi needs someone to comfort him and console him...

An unknown happiness creeps inside Pragya as she feels that Abhi finds solace in her arms.. After sometime, Abhi composes himself and breaks the hug...

Abhi felt really embarrased about his behaviour... His one self mocks himself that he finds comfort in his enemy - the devil fuggy... But something in him tells that he is comfortable only with her and she holds some important place in his life...

Abhi brushed off d thoughts...

Abhi: Sorry... I got carried away... I did not meant to...

Pragya: It's okay Abhi... Nothing wrong in what you did...

Abhi: Huh... Don't say to anyone that I cried like this...

Pragya chuckles: well... I've forget to took a selfie... God... No problem..

You cry again... I will take a selfie and post in my social network accounts.... I know I will get many likes and who knows it may be the trending hashtag tomorrow..

Hey na... What a brilliant plan Pragya!!!!! Come on Abhi... Cry man... I want to click selfie ...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨 whaat???? You stupid fuggy... Are you teasing me???

Pragya: Of course...

Abhi: Wait... I gonna kill you...

Pragya: 😜😜😜 The great business magnet Abhi is a great cry baby.... 😁😁😁😁😁..

Abhi: Don't irritate me, devil..

Pragya: My pleasure to irritate you... I love to  do that...

Abhi smiles on hearing pragya's childish antics... Pragya too laughs...

Pragya: Good to see your smile... Keep smiling... Let me tell me you a secret....

 Let me tell me you a secret