Chapter 71 - Always Be My Somebody

***Bea's POV

"I never thought you'd say those words to me again," Harry admits in a shaky voice and I reach up to dry his tear.

"Me neither, honestly, and I just have to say how sorry I am."

"I know, Baby, I know," he sighs, bringing my hands to hold at his chest, "but right now, let's just say we love each other, okay? I think that's what we both need."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Of course I'm right," he smirks. "I'm always right."

"That's so not true," I giggle and he playfully whines, "but I still love you."

"I love you, too," he smiles and a mischievous dimple appears in his cheek.

Omgomgomg he's gonna kiss me!

And he pulls me in for a hug instead of a kiss.

Well, I guess we need this, too.

Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I close my eyes and tell him that I love him again just because I can. My husband says that he loves me more than anything and I feel those butterflies in my stomach.

Just a few moments ago, we were two lost and broken individuals and I'll admit I was scared. I knew it would only be a matter of time that he would want to leave because I was basically pushing him away.

Dammit, Bea, don't screw this up again. You almost lost him, oh, he smells really good. No, focus, Bea.

"I love you, Beatrice," he presses a kiss to my neck and leans back, gently cupping my cheeks. "I love you so fucking much, you have no idea."

I don't have time to respond because his lips are on mine in a sweet kiss. I squeak out my surprise, closing my eyes and I hold onto him that much tighter.

Our kiss falls apart because we're smiling so much and I peck his lips before leaning back to look in his gorgeous green eyes.

"Would you like to continue this in our bedroom, Mr. Styles?"

"Our bedroom, hm?" he muses, taking my hand in his and I nod. "I love the sound of that, Mrs. Styles."

He kisses the back of my hand and we walk into our bedroom together as husband and wife.

"Oh shoot! I didn't make the bed yet. I was going to earlier, but Ferris started crying."

"It's okay, Love. We can make it together. It'll be somewhat symbolic, too," he pecks my lips and grabs the folded sheets at the end of the bed. "What was the matter with Ferris? Nothing serious I hope."

"Oh no; just a little potty accident."

"Aw, the poor love."

We smile knowingly at each other as we continue making our bed with the freshly laundered sheets and it feels like my heart is going to beat out of my chest.

Oh God, I'm so nervous. Well no duh, Bea, it's been over a freaking month! Do I even remember how to do it? Mm, look at his bulge through those pants, no, focus, Bea.

"How about some mood lighting, yeah?" he asks, bringing me out of my thoughts and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Mhm, very romantic," I agree and he glances at me with a smirk as he lights the single-wicked candle on his nightstand.

"And now, some music," he says, taking his phone from his pocket. "Hm, I wonder what song I should choose."

I mimic his fake hum, playing along but I know exactly what he's going to pick.