Chapter 19 - Get Around To It

***Harry's POV

As I make my way downstairs, I hear my daughter's little voice and I can't help but smile.

Thank God I can trust the most precious things to me with Mum and Gem.

As I round the corner into the living room, I'm greeted with a smile from my little girl.

"Dadda!" Ferris exclaims, holding out her arms and her smile quickly turns into a cry.

"Oh now, it's okay, Love," I pick her up and she sticks her thumb in her mouth, laying her head on my shoulder. I roll my eyes into a smile and kiss her forehead, "Dadda loves you, Ferris."

You'll forever have me wrapped around your finger, Love.

"She's been a tad irritable, Son," my mum says while picking up a few toys from the floor. "We couldn't figure out what was bothering her. It's just not like her."

"Yeah, the poor thing has a diaper rash," I tell her as I set Ferris down on the couch. "Dadda's going to check on Baby Brother. Okay, Love?"

"Okay, Dadda," she nods and lays down, sticking her thumb back in her mouth.

"That's my girl," I give her a smile and gently brush her little curls from her beautiful face.

"Um, Harry, what's with the wet hair?" Gemma asks and I give her sly smile as I walk over to the bassinet. The widening of her eyes indicates she understood my look. "Gross, Baby Bro."

"What's gross?" my mum chimes in and my sister and I quickly tell her it's nothing, earning the 'mum look.' "Alright, fine. Now, are you and Bea okay?"

"Yes, we are and thank you for watching the kids while we sorted things out," I tell her, gently picking up my boy to cradle in my arms.

"Harry," Gemma says with a hint of irritation and I look over at her, "I love Bea. She's my sister, so don't you go hurting her feelings again and screwing this up."

What the hell? It wasn't even my fault.

I look at her dumbfounded as I sit down in the loveseat.

"That's right, Harry," my mum warns and I look at her only to be met with a raised eyebrow. "Bea is the best thing that's happened to you and I don't want you to muck it up."

My mouth drops and I let out an unbelieving sound.

What is this?

With both women standing in front of me with their hands on their hips, I feel cornered and I look down at my boy.

"C'mon, Seb," I take his little hand in mine and smile. "I'm outnumbered here. You have to help me out. Can you do that for Dadda?"

Seb makes a little sound and I use it to my advantage.

"See?" I glance up at my mum and sister with a smirk. "He's on my side."

Our laughter nearly covers up Bea's greeting as she walks into the living room and I feel my heart skip a beat.

Damn, she looks pretty in blue.

"Sounds like you guys are having fun," Bea smiles as she walks over to me and once our eyes meet, she smiles a completely different smile. "Hey, Babe."

"Hi, Baby," I return her knowing grin as she sits next to me. I gently place our boy in her arms with my eyes focusing on her rosy lips and I lean in for a kiss.

"Ahem," Gemma clears her throat, bringing me out of my trance.

"Oh, what do you want?" I scowl at Gem, earning a little squeeze to my thigh. The slight pressure makes me look down at my wife's hand, wishing it were something else she was squeezing and I clear my damn throat. "So, when are John and Phillip getting here?"