Chapter 48 - Make It Four

***Harry's POV

"Let's get you warm, Love," I wink at Bea, earning a blushed smile as I drape her pink robe around her shoulders. "That was a nice shower, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," she dreamily says as I put on my robe. "It was a really nice shower, Harry."

"Mhm," I hum, gently running my hands up and down her arms. "How do you feel?"

"Really really really good," she giggles lazily. "You made me feel so good. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Love," I whisper, lifting my hands to cup her cheeks. "I enjoyed it too, y'know."

She closes her eyes, softly puckering her lips and I breathe out a laugh.

I think she wants me to kiss her.

I step closer; at least as close as I can because of her baby bump that isn't carrying our baby anymore, and I kiss my wife.

As our kiss deepens, it dawns on me that our little rendezvous in the shower was the first proper orgasm she has had in almost two weeks. With her sex drive in overdrive right now, I can't imagine how she feels. Hell, I can't imagine going that long.

My hat's off to her and apparently, so are my pants.

Our kiss falls apart because I'm smiling at my dumb joke and I lean back, opening my eyes. Bea's eyes are still closed and she hums, leaning her body more into mine.

"C'mon, Love," I kiss her nose and her eyelids flutter open, "let's get you dressed before you fall asleep on me. What would you like to wear?"

"Um," she hums in thought, fiddling with the collar on my robe and she grins. "Nothing."

That's it. Who are you and what have you done with my wife?

"Okay, then let's go to bed," I say almost unbelievingly, wrapping my arm around her waist and we make our way into our bedroom.

"Oh, I forgot. Would you mind putting lotion on my legs, please?"

"Don't mind at all," I kiss her cheek before helping her lay down on our bed. "Comfy?"

She hums in approval as I grab the lotion bottle from her nightstand and I carefully sit on the edge of the bed. As I pump some lavender-scented lotion into my hands, Bea pulls up her robe.

"Don't go too far, Love," I warn with a smirk and she curiously looks at me. "You'll get me started up again."

My adorable wife giggles and I begin massaging the lotion into her smooth legs.

"Mm, that feels so good," Bea sighs. "It's so relaxing."

I keep quiet as I take the lotion bottle and pump some more in my hand. She whines at the loss of contact, but moans as soon as I begin rubbing her feet.

"Oh God, Harry," she breathes out and I smile a genuine smile, knowing that she's enjoying this.

Her body has gone through so much during this pregnancy and adding a concussion to her recovery just seems bloody unfair. What I'm doing right now is the least I can do to let her know how just much I love and appreciate her.

My wife deserves the world.

As I move my thumbs in a circular motion on the bottoms of her feet, she lets out a snore. My eyes shoot up to hers and she opens one eye.

"You didn't hear that," she smiles.

"Okay, I didn't," I lie, earning a giggle as she relaxes into the bed.