Chapter 46 - A Dopey Smile

***Harry's POV

"Thank you for making breakfast for us, Harry. It was really good," Bea says as I remove the tray of our dirty dishes from her lap.

"You're welcome, Love," I wink at her, setting the tray on the dresser to take downstairs later. "Okay, now that our tummies are full, what would you like to do now?"

Bea looks away, humming in thought and I'd give anything to know what's going on in that mind of hers right now. She's been acting slightly different and I know it's because of the concussion, but it's not a bad different.

She let me lick her booby!

I clear my throat at the titillating thought and carefully sit on the edge of our bed, reminding myself to not get too excited. I reach for Bea's hand and she looks at me with a smile.

"I'm all sticky," she says, pulling back her nightgown to give me another splendid view of her breast and I gulp. "Let's take a shower together."

Holy hell, I should buy a lotto ticket because this is my lucky day!

"Uhm, o-okay," I cough into my hand, hoping she won't notice how flustered I am. "That's a good idea, Bea. I can make sure you don't fall again."

"Aw, you're so sweet," she says with smile that quickly fades, "but we can't...do things, can we?"

"We can kiss," I offer, wiggling my eyebrows to lighten the mood.

A small smile appears on my beautiful wife's face and I just can't help myself. With my heart rapidly beating in my chest, I lean in and kiss my wife.

"Let's get wet," she whispers and I nearly come in my pajama bottoms.

I clear my damn throat again, wondering if she even has a clue what she's doing to me.

And the innocent smile on her face tells me she doesn't.

"Alright, Love, let me help you," I stand up and help her out of the bed, hating the painful sounds she's making. "Only three more hours until you can take some pain relievers."

"Only, ha!" she mocks and I shake my head with a smile.

"Oh, let me get you a shirt."

"Why?" she asks.

"Because you wore one the last time we showered together," I smirk at the memory.

It was white. I'm so sneaky.

"That doesn't make sense," she says and I snap myself from my thoughts so quickly that I draw attention. "What's the matter, Harry?"

"N-nothing," I shake my head, debating whether or not to bring it up and I decide to tell her because I'm not a jerk. "It's just, it made sense to you then because you didn't want me to see you, erm, naked."

"What the heck?" she giggles and I'm honestly at a loss for words. "Are you going to be naked?"

"Erm, yes," I clear my prepubescent voice, watching Bea bite her bottom lip and I know it's going to have to be a cold shower.

A fucking cold shower.

"Then it wouldn't make sense if I wore one, now would it?" she playfully asks, linking her arm in mine and I shake my head.

You're about to get something, Harold. I'm not exactly sure what, but I'm not complaining.

As we make our way into the loo, I feel her squeeze my bicep and I can't help but subtly flex my muscles. It's like she needs to know that I'm strong enough to catch her if she falls.