Chapter 47 - Two-Way Street

***Bea's POV

"I'll be right back, Love," Harry says with a peck to my lips. "I'm just gonna get something."

"Get what?" I curiously ask.

"It's for me to know and you to find out," he says, seemingly proud of himself for some strange reason.

I give him a look that makes those darn dimples form in his cheeks and I tell him to hurry.

It's like they have magical powers.

Harry leaves our bathroom and I sigh, wanting to know what he has up his sleeve. I giggle because he's not wearing a shirt to have anything up his sleeve and I roll my eyes.

"You're so stupid, Bea. It's just a saying," I chide myself.

Sighing a frustrated breath, I decide to undress before he comes back in. I want to take this stupid diaper off so he doesn't have to. How he's not making fun of me or making jokes about it is beyond me.

I take off my syrupy sweet nightgown and toss it in the hamper and tuck my undergarment in the bin just as I hear Harry whistling on his way into our bedroom.

"I've got an ide- holy hell, you're naked!" he exclaims and I feel my cheeks blush.

Both pair.

I turn around and apparently, what he said is a good thing because his eyes are bugged out and something in his pajama bottoms is as well.

"We're still going to shower, aren't we?" I ask, shrugging my shoulder. "What's that?"

"Y-yes, um, wow, okay, it's a foldout chair I got from the garage," he says, setting it down in the bathtub. "It's to make it easier for you."

I tell myself not to sound like a cat as I watch him get a fluffy towel from the linen closet. He places it on the seat of the chair and he smiles proudly, gesturing at his masterpiece.

"It'll do for now," he says, walking over to me and I don't even have a second to question him because his lips are on mine.

I close my eyes, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and my back is warmed by his hands. I feel his tongue tickle my top lip and I part my mouth, feeling my heart pound in my chest as our tongues meet.

He sure likes to use his tongue. I wonder what else he can do with it.

His hands move down my back and he squeezes my bum, making me squeak into our kiss. I open my eyes only to close them again at the feel of his tongue seducing my mind and body.

I want nothing more than to jump in his arms and let him have his way with me, but then again, I know better. We'd be on the floor in a heartbeat and I don't want to have another-

"Oh, God, Harry," I pant as he kisses my neck and I bring my hands to his hair, tugging when I feel his teeth.

"That's right, Baby, say my name," he growls, kissing his way back to my lips and I feel something hard between us.

I mumble his name into our kiss and he leans back. Trying to control my breath, I open my eyes to his wild green ones. The look on his face is familiar and I can't think of anything to say.

His touch has made me weak and I feel dizzy, but I know I won't fall because my husband is holding onto me.

"Shall we continue this in the shower, Love?" he muses, tucking my hair behind my ear and I nod.

After Harry helps me get settled on the chair, he adjusts the showerhead and turns on the water.

"How's that?" he asks, pulling down his pajama bottoms and good God almighty his dick is a sight to behold; even the two dangly things. "Bea?"