Chapter 18 - Squeaky Clean

A/N: First of all...that gif is hot af 🔥🔥🔥 and bonus, they kind of look like Harry and Bea...if you squint your eyes. 😂😂😂

Second...who's ready to get wet??? *snickers* 🚿🚿🚿😏

***Harry's POV

I hate fighting with my wife. I hate being apart from her and not just physically, but emotionally as well.

Those three hours were terrible. I sat in my goddamn truck, listening to music while reading Bea's text over and over. I wanted to reply and tell her exactly how she made me feel, with a few choice words, but I knew that wouldn't have helped.

Deep down, I knew she didn't mean what she said. It was a stressful situation for both of us and she just lost her self-control; something I'm no stranger to.

Even though Bea and I have our rough patches, we always make up and right now, while I'm hugging my wife, I'm reminded of our love.

I'd like to think our love is strong enough to get us through anything that life brings. Bea and I make a great team and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful wife.

"So, Mrs. Styles," I kiss her head and she leans back to look up at me. "How about that shower?"

"Oh, absolutely," she grins, taking my hand and we walk into our loo.

I must admit, I'm shocked that Bea agreed to take a shower with me, knowing how sensitive she is about her body. I'm trying to hold myself together but I'm so happy that I feel like breaking out into a bloody dance.

She's going to be naked. And wet. And slick and well, fuck. I can't do anything about it. Control yourself, Harold.

"I think it's best we shut the door," I smirk at Bea, slowly closing the door to our loo. "Don't you think, Love?"

"Best we lock it, too," she cheekily says and I give her a dimpled smile, turning the lock.

I take my time walking over to her, giving her a little hip action and she bites her lip.

I see where you're looking, missy.

Once I stand in front of her, I loop my index fingers underneath the belt of her robe and her hands quickly cover mine.

"Oh, could you get me one of my t-shirts, please?" she timidly asks. "I forgot it."

If it weren't for the nervousness in her eyes, I'd object. I know how self-conscious she is about her body after having Seb and while I think there's nothing to be ashamed of, her needs come first.

"Okay, Bea," I nod and see immediate relief in her eyes.

"Thank you," she says and puckers her lips.

I can't help but smile at my silly wife and I lean down to kiss her.

"Be right back," I say with a playful pat to her bum, earning a gasp.

As I walk back into our room, the loose material of my joggers suddenly feels tight, so I give myself a pep talk.

Your wife is more important than Harry junior. Your wife is more important than Harry junior. Your wife is more important than Harry junior.

After I pick one of her t-shirts, I walk back into the loo with a smirk. Bea looks over at me from turning on the shower and she gives me 'the look.'

It's a look I get after I pull some funny shit move or when I want some sexy time.

"You didn't specify which color," I shrug my shoulders and hold out the white t-shirt with a cheeky grin. "Here you go."

"You are an eighteen-year-old trapped in a twenty-seven-year-old's body, Styles," she tsks me with a giggle. "Now, if you'll kindly turn around."