Chapter 23 - Mr. & Mrs. Jealous

A/N: An update the day after I already updated? What what??? Yes, because I love my readers so freaking much!
😘😘😘

Who's ready to go on a date with Harry? 💗💗💗💗

***Bea's POV

I can't believe I'm on a date with my husband! God, it feels like forever since Harry and I have gone out. In fact, I can't remember the last time.

My last trimester proved to be much more difficult than I had anticipated. I was practically a prisoner in my own bed. I wouldn't have complained had I been able to do certain activities, but I had to follow my OB/GYN's strict orders. The only thing that kept me sane was knowing my baby was safe.

Now, I'm rewarded with a healthy boy and a date with my husband and I couldn't be happier.

"So, Love," Harry muses, slowing down for the stop sign. "Are you hungry?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I giggle and he glances at me with a smirk. "What sounds good to you?"

Harry hums in thought, driving through the intersection and I hope he says something that resembles going South of the border. The thought of a hamburger nearly makes me bring up my lunch and I'm glad I'm done with that craving.

"How about tacos?" he suggests and I gasp in surprise. "What? No good?"

"No, it's just, I was thinking the same thing."

"Well, great minds think alike," Harry says, looking through the rearview mirror before changing lanes. "Mexican it is. How about La Fiesta? It's our daughter's favourite, after all."

"Absolutely yes! Aw, our baby girl, oh, their salsa is so good. I think I'll get the chicken enchilada suizas but without jalapeños, of course and a sweet tea and oh, they have good chips. They're not too salty."

I hear a quiet chuckle from Harry and I immediately regret saying my thoughts out loud.

Great, Bea, just great. Now he thinks you're a pig.

The rest of the drive is spent in silence, giving me time to think about starting my diet. I have to get my body back. My husband might compliment me to make me feel better, but I know the truth.

No man wants to be married to this.

Harry announces that we've arrived at the restaurant and we unbuckle our seatbelts. He gets out and walks over to my side to open the door and I grab my purse.

"Thank you, Harry," I place my hand in his and he helps me out of the van.

"You're welcome, Love," he kisses my cheek and reaches inside for my pillow. He shuts the door, clicking the van locked and he smiles at me, "Ready?"

I hum in answer, lacing our fingers together and we make our way across the parking lot. The lively music sounding through the speakers on the restaurant's patio puts me in a better mood.

And the heavenly aroma keeps me there.

Harry opens the door, placing his left hand on the small of my back and we walk into the restaurant. It's busy but not crowded and I'm pleasantly surprised considering it's a Sunday evening.

"Welcome to La Fiesta," the seating host greets us with a warm smile, eyeing me from head to toe. "How many?"

"Two," Harry nearly cuts him off, circling his arm around my waist and I curiously glance up at him.

"Right this way," the young man says, taking two menus before leading us to our table. He pulls the chair out for me and smiles, "For the lovely señorita."