Chapter 57 - Tip Of The Iceberg

***Harry's POV

It's several minutes after our unexpected romp in the van that Bea and I quietly walk up the porch steps of our house. As I unlock the front door, I glance over at Bea and she smiles at me.

Thankfully I'm back to normal, but Harry Junior still wants to stand at attention because my wife looks wrecked.

Her sweaty hair is out of place, one strap of her sundress is off her shoulder and I'm not telling her that there's a trace of my orgasm in her hair.

It's a huge turn on for me.

Sorry, Love, but you'll see it when you freshen up.

Before I open the door, I whisper an 'I love you' and she whispers that she loves me. I kiss her forehead, earning a giggle that shoots straight to my heart and we quietly step inside the house.

The echo of my mum and Ferris' happy voices sound like they're in the kitchen and I couldn't be more relieved. Bea points upstairs and I nod, waiting to shut the door until she takes the last step up.

Walking down the hallway toward the kitchen, I try my hardest to tone down my smile but I just can't help it; I'm in a damn good mood.

My heart is fine and my wife just gave me head.

I feel like breaking out into a song.

As I walk into the kitchen, I watch my daughter's face light up and my heart melts. She's in her high chair, finishing what appears to be a mushy peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich and she couldn't look happier.

"It's, it's, it's Dadda!" Ferris giggles, waving her sandwich. "Hi, Dadda!"

"Hi, Princess," I smile and kiss her head. "I missed you. Were you good for Gramma and Robin?"

Ferris nods, looking up at me with her bright blue eyes and I wipe some jelly from her cheek with her bib.

"She was very good and even helped me with Sebastian," my mum says in her 'Gramma voice' and I look over at her and smile because she's holding my son. "We're just finishing up lunch," she says and I hold out my hands, silently requesting to hold him. "How did your appointment go?"

"Great, actually," I say, cradling my baby boy in my arms and I kiss his chubby little cheek. "Turns out that the dosage of my medication was a little too strong, so Coleman told me to cut them in half."

"Oh, I'm so relieved," she sighs and I agree. "Where's Bea?"

"Oh, uhm, she had to use the loo as soon as we walked in," I casually say. "Where's Robin?"

"He's washing up in the loo down here."

"Washing up?"

"Yes, now don't get upset, but he noticed the front and back lawns needed mowing. I told him you'd be more than okay with him using your mower. He spent a good hour out there."

Look at that smile when she talks about him. I know that type of smile. Damn. Mum's in love.

"Well, that was very kind of him and of course I don't mind," I smirk and her smile widens even more. "And thank you for the money, by the way. Bea and I had Angelo's for lunch."

"Aw, I'm glad and you're welcome, sweetie."

"Dadda, hold you," Ferris pouts, earning my attention.

"I'm holding Baby Brother right now, Love. Why don't you finish your yummy lunch, then-"

"No!" she shouts, throwing the small bite of her sandwich on the floor.

"Ferris, that's not nice," I chide with a stern look and she starts whining. "Do you want a Time Out?"