Chapter 64 - Enough Time

***Harry's POV

"Where are we, we, we going, Dadda?"

"We're going to Grammy and Papaw's house to eat lunch," I kindly explain as I fasten her car seat buckle and she claps in excitement.

"Yay! I love Grammy and Papaw."

"They love you, too, Princess," I kiss her head, quickly realizing she's only interested in her dolly now and I take my seat next to Bea.

She's staring out the window, quietly looking at our son's gravesite; where we just came from. Careful not to startle her, I place my hand on her knee and she takes my hand in hers.

"I don't want to leave him."

"We'll visit him soon, Love," I gently squeeze her hand, feeling her squeeze back and she looks at me with teary eyes.

"Promise?"

"I promise," I smile softly, leaning over and I kiss my wife.

The sound of the door opening ends our little moment and I lean back, exhaling my slight frustration. Bea smiles sadly at me, wiping away a tear that I didn't know I've cried and we turn our attention to our family.

After my mum and in-laws take their seats, the driver slowly pulls out of the parking spot and both Bea and I look out the window. I squeeze her hand, choking back my tears as our son's gravesite gradually fades from our view.

We'll see you soon, Seb. Dadda loves you.

Closing my eyes, I sit back and remind myself to hold it together for my wife and daughter. Even though I feel like I'm dying inside, I know I have to be strong for them.

"It was a beautiful service," Lauren says into the quietness of the cab and Bea squeezes my hand a little harder. "The flowers were the same kind that I chose for Se-"

"Lauren, please just-" I pause to rethink my harsh words. "Would you mind if we didn't talk about it?"

"Oh, of course," she says, waving it off like it was nothing. "I was just pointing out-"

"Lauren, enough."

The limo falls silent at Bruno's authoritative words and if it were under any other circumstances, I'd applaud. Instead, I focus on my wife who has laid her head on my shoulder. I press a kiss into her hair, whispering that I love her and she gives my hand a little squeeze.

The drive is quiet, with the exception of Ferris' jibber jabber, which I'm grateful for because she's unknowingly lightening the heaviness that we're all feeling.

It's several minutes later that the driver brings the limo to a gradual stop in front of Bruno and Lauren's house and I couldn't be more relieved because the sooner we eat, the sooner we can leave.

I kiss Bea's head that is still on my shoulder and I realize that she has fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake her up just yet, I motion for everyone else to exit and that I'll stay with her.

"Mum, will you take her, please?" I whisper, flicking my head toward Ferris and she nods.

"Are you hungry, Ferris?" my mum quietly asks, taking her out of the car seat.

"Yeah! And, and, and so is Dolly."

My mum gives me a knowing smile, grabbing Ferris' diaper bag and they exit the limo.

I don't want to keep them waiting too long, but I also know that Bea needs this little rest. She hasn't been sleeping well and ever since Friday night, she's woken me up by crying out in her sleep.