Chapter 27 - Take A Bullet

***Bea's POV

My baby is crying.

I should get up.

But I'm so comfortable. I don't remember our bed being so comfy. These sheets are so soft, too. Did I use extra softener?

Ugh. Sebastian's still crying.

Just a few more minutes. No, Bea, you have to check on your baby.

Alright, fine.

With a groan, I fling the covers off and get out of bed.

"Mommy's here," I coo in a sleep-rasped voice, reaching for my baby.

And he's not there.

My eyebrows press together in confusion because I can still hear him crying. I turn towards the bed and Harry's snoring, so I know he's not with Sebastian.

Where is my baby? He's crying and he needs his mommy.

He must be around here somewhere.

I start looking everywhere; under the covers, under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom and it's driving me insane because he's still crying and I can't find him anywhere.

Panic sets in and I feel my heart hammering against my chest. I have no other choice but to wake Harry up.

I need his help to find Sebastian.

I nudge his shoulder gently, feeling a little guilty when he groans in disapproval but this is more important than sleep.

"Harry," I nudge him again and he wakes up. "I can't find Sebastian anywhere and he's crying. You have to help me," I beg, pulling the covers from him and I'm shocked. "Why are you already dressed?"

"I have work," he says, quickly getting out of bed and leaving me baffled.

"Harry, please, you have to help me find Sebastian. Can't you hear him crying? He needs me," I say with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Where's Sebastian? Where's my baby boy?"

"I have to go," he says firmly and walks away.

"Wait!" I shout, running after him and I stub my toe on the bedpost. I lose my footing and fall to the floor that's covered in pillows. "Harry! Please come back. Where's my baby?"

I close my eyes and continue to cry on the floor, all the while listening to my baby's helpless cries.

I can't take it anymore.

Wake up, Bea.

What?

"Beatrice, wake up," a groggy voice startles me awake. "You're having a bad dream."

While I try to catch my breath and take in my surroundings, Harry turns on the lamp and is quickly by my side again.

"It's okay, Love," he says, caressing my shoulder and I remember my dream.

"You bastard," I mutter and begin flailing at him.

"Woah! What the hell?" Harry flinches and grabs my wrists. "Stop it! Stop it!"

As I struggle to fight him, I become breathless even more and I can't control my tears. Harry lets go of my wrists and leans down to hug me, but I don't let him.

It was all too real.

He didn't care.

"Bea, calm down!" he pins my wrists on either side of my head and lays his leg across mine, causing me to whimper in pain. "You need to calm down or you're going to have a panic attack and pass out," he keeps his eyes on mine, watching me intently and I squeeze my eyes shut. "Breathe in, Baby."