Chapter 15 - Special Time

A/N: First of all...that pic 👆🏻
(holy eff 🔥🔥🔥) is how I imagine Harry later in this chappie.
Those edits mess me up, btw.

Just a friendly reminder:
Bea and Harry aren't
"high school Bea and Harry" anymore.
Wink wink. 😉😉

I made us some popcorn.
See? --->🍿🍿🍿
Here we go!

***Bea's POV

My phone lights up when I charge it on my nightstand and I smile because of two things: the home screen picture of Harry, me and Ferris and the time.

It's 7:50PM.

Both kiddos are fast asleep but it's not bedtime for Harry and me yet.

It has been a week since our last special time and I can't wait to get my hands on him again.

Good Lord, it's only been a week since we last had sex! It's like we're horny teenagers again. I was so thin back then. And now-

My thoughts are interrupted by Harry humming some tune as he walks out of our bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Apparently, he hasn't noticed me, so I take the opportunity to admire his freshly showered body.

His hair is combed and his curls are relaxed, slowly forming as they air dry.

Man, his hair is getting long. I need to trim it again. That reminds me, we're almost out of sham-

He takes off his towel.

-poo.

My eyes widen and suddenly I forget how to breathe while I take in my husband's naked glory.

Bare feet and long legs carry him to the closet door.

A chiseled back and arm muscles flex as he drapes the towel over the door.

And his tattoo-decorated skin still glistens from the shower.

Then he turns around.

"Shit!" he covers himself and quickly reaches for his boxers. "I'm sorry, Bea, I-I didn't," he steps through them, "I didn't know you were in here."

I giggle at his reaction.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before," I wink at him and he blushes as he pulls his boxers up. "Believe me, Harry, you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

He snorts and closes the drawer before walking over to me.

"Really now?" he smirks, wrapping his arms around my back.

"Mhm," I grin with a nod, clasping my hands behind his waist.

"Still, I don't want to be...a distraction for you," he gives me a little kiss.

Yeah, good luck with that, Babe.

"You're always a distraction, Styles," I pat his bum, earning a devilish grin. "Now, if you take Sebastian to the nursery, I'll get ready."

I walk over to the dresser and open my special drawer with a sigh.

Which baby doll will cover the most dimples? And stretch marks. And well, crap. I should just wear a snowsuit.

As I look for the most forgiving of my maternity lingerie, I realize Harry hasn't answered.

"Hellooo?" I giggle and he looks over at me. "Are you gonna take Sebastian out?"