Chapter 27- Her Deal.

Jade was gathering her rebuttal with Abigail then her phone rang.

"Hey Raphael." Jade held the phone with her shoulder as she was fixing the files.

"Girl you were right. Shit really went down between those two men, Robert McKenzie and Scott Knightley, but I have to say Scott is quite brave. I also noticed when things started to pick up there was an anonymous helper."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm not sure how I can explain this but I sent it to you."

"Thanks I will take a look at it. I really appreciate this Raphael." Jade showed her gratitude.

"No problem just loved to actually help my captor out."

"You seriously are not gonna let that go."

"Nope. I've always wanted to help the one who caught me hacking into the mafia." Raphael told her.

"Whatever. But still thank you."

"You're welcome and if you need help with something like this again then I would love to help. I thought I had seen exciting things in my life but this is juicy." Raphael sounded like a kid high on sugar.

Jade giggled. "Alright I will." Jade then hung up. Jade then dialled a number that will change everything for her.

"Hello?" A female voice answered.

"Hi. Jade here. Are you up for some girl time? I need you to bring Kenneth too. He might want to see this."

"How did you get my number?"

"Is that really the question you want to ask? Meet me at this location in 30 minutes." Jade hung up and texted her the address for the cabin. Jade went to the email and she slowly read through the transactions. Her eyes went wide then she smiled. Of course. Well she will have to thank him another time. Jade grabbed her phone and files then took a seat. In exactly 30 minutes entered a pissed off Abigail and indifferent Kenneth.

"Over here. Come in." Jade gestured for them to take a seat and she smiled.

"What the hell, Rix?" Abigail angrily asked.

"The Red Seductress? She was the one giving you trouble?" Kenneth asked. Seems like he didn't know who he was threatening. "Ethan isn't gonna like this."

"Relax McKenzie he doesn't know." Jade told him and she could see the relief wash over him. "Come on sit down." They reluctantly took a seat. "Now that we are all here I will begin." Jade cleared her throat. "What is the most prominent thing in the high society?" They looked at each other not sure to answer or not. "Money." Jade answered obviously. "So what would you do if you were to lose it all?" She looked at them both sitting on the couch clearly frightened.

"What are you talking about?" Kenneth asked carefully.

"Simple logistics of the high society. You see even though I am part of it yes I hardly contribute however it is fucking hilarious to see polished princesses and cocky princes lose their shit when money is insufficient." She looked at them clearly amused. "I have seen my share of downhill turbulences of people's sanity and stability so I know exactly how to manipulate it as I like." They stared as she spoke not saying a word. "You see wealthy people tend to do over the top nonsensical things to keep their skeletons in the closet. Your father's company no exception." Jade looked right at Kenneth.

"I'm not following."

"You're not? Now Kenneth did Cambridge do nothing for your education?"

"How do you know I went to Cambridge?" He asked shocked.