Chapter 4-Finally Introduced.

Jade stood at the passenger door of Tristan's car while her other brothers along with her nephews were clinging to her. Jade disappeared within all the other bodies.

"Um can you guys let me go now?" asked Jade.

No response.

"Alright that's enough let the little lady go." The voice was none other than her Dad. He walked down the little steps and peeled the boys off one by one till Jade could finally breath again but that didnt last long because then he latched himself onto her.

"Dad!!!"

"Grandpa that's not fair." Then the boys started to throw their little fists at his legs.

"No. You boys hogged her all weekend. It's my turn."

Jade has had enough and pushed him off.

"No I have had enough no more. Dad stop." Jade was breathing really hard.

"Boys I promised to visit school this week didn't I and I will so you will be seeing me again," she said and gave each boy a pat on the head, "Dad I will call you alright and im gonna take three weeks off from school soon so we can go on vacation." That seemed to delight not only her Dad but the boys. She then went to the ladies and gave each of them a hug telling them to take care of her brothers but before she stepped into the car she gave Jackson a long hug because she hardly saw him. She finally entered the car half an hour later and felt tired.

*At Campus*

Ethan was in his dorm catching up on his notes when the door opened to reveal Angelo all smiles. Ethan looked at him with that ridiculous smile on his face and shook his head.

"I see you had a good weekend." Ethan stated obviously.

"Couldn't be better." Angelo replied while sitting on his bed looking dazed.

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"Sure whats up man?" Asked Angelo.

"Who do you usually hang with?" Ethan was now hunting for the girl.

"Well there's the usual like Mikayla, her fiance, Bri and of course Bri's best friend Jade."

This is his opportunity, "who's Jade?"

"Ah she was the girl I mentioned to you once that was a bit eccentric. She volunteers at the library so she is always in there if not in class. She is mostly with a book. Jade hardly pays mind to anyone once she has a book. She hardly speaks to anyone besides us. Always dressed in clothes that are way too big for her but she says its comfortable so no one really tells her anything. Well there was this one time the girls tried to get her to go shopping with them but she ended up hiding at the bookstore."

Ethan took that all in listening keenly.

"But I do know one thing she is tight with her family. I heard she has older brothers and they are super protective not to mention her Dad."

"Hmm do you anything about her family like status?" Ethan asked.

"No not really she doesnt really speak of her status but she once said that her family all live in one house with three floors and an underground garage. So she must be loaded but then again she doesnt portray herself as a young lady at all. Not to mention getting into Oracle Prep on a scholarship while Bri got into here on sponsorship. But I can tell you Jade is scary smart."

"That so?"

"Yeah but why the sudden interest?" Asked Angelo.

"Well lets just say I went to a party and happen to stumble upon a rare scene that got me interested."