Chapter 30- Epilogue

Epilogue - 5 years later

"Wait Xander!" Jade shouted running after her birthday boy. He was turning 3 and was so excited but too excited for a very pregnant Jade to keep up.

"Relax babe I got him." Ethan came to her rescue kissing her temple then ran after his clone. He had Jade's midnight hair but Ethan's misty gray eyes. He was always running around and causing mayhem. Ethan scooped his son into his arms. "Alright champ that's enough. You need to get dressed. You got Mommy running in circles." His son's response was a loud giggle. He placed his son gently on the bed and took the shirt from Jade. At the moment, he is obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so the party's theme had to be TMNT. His shirt had Mikey on it since he was his favourite.

"Where's my god-son?" A high voice was heard from the door

"Where's my god-son?" A high voice was heard from the door. It was Bri. 

"Aunt Bri." Xander jumped from the bed and ran towards the door. Jade and Ethan moved in together until they married because of her father's overprotectiveness. Ethan kept his promise and was celibate till marriage. He has to admit it was hard but he got through because the wedding night was amazing. They married after 2 years of dating. It took that long because Ethan had to coax the approval out of her family. Two races and a talk later he finally got a yes. After all this Ethan couldn't be happier. He had the love of his life, a son and more on the way. Bri came to Ethan with Xander in her arms.

"Where's Jade?" Bri asked with Angelo following.

"She's in the bedroom." Bri nodded and went to find her best friend. Ethan approached a very tired Angelo. Bri had twins a few months ago and Angelo said he would take care of everything while she was pregnant and along few months later. So here he was with the twins strapped to his chest and holding two diaper bags in each hand. Ethan felt a little sorry for his friend and helped him out. Ethan took the bags and placed them on the couch as Angelo gently unstrapped the sleeping twins placing them on his lap as he took a seat. They have a boy, Damien and a girl, Constance. "How you doing man?"

"Tired but alright. Damien hardly sleeps and clings to Bri until he falls asleep. But Connie on the other hand sleeps like a rock and hardly cries. Although her brother is older than her by a minute she is showing to be more independent and it's scaring me." Angelo admitted.

"Welcome to parenthood." Ethan placed a hand on his shoulder. Bri and Angelo got married when Angelo took over the company. It took some getting used to so it was a while until they got kids unlike Ethan who as soon as he got married got Jade pregnant a few months later. The doorbell rang to reveal Mikayla and Nick with their 5-year-old daughter, Trinity. They got married as soon as Mikayla finished college and Mikayla got pregnant right after with Trinity. Now she is five months along with a boy. They came in and Trinity ran off to fine her Aunt Jade. After all these years and Jade still was a kid magnet. Her nephews still cling to her when they visit even though Blake is 11 now and the twins are 9. Not to mention Eli, who is 12, clings to her making Ethan want to kill his brother. Eli knows exactly what he does to his brother when he hugs Jade for too long or kiss her on the cheek. Eli enjoys it and drags Blake in it. They enjoy pissing Ethan off so much that Ethan can't wait till they get girlfriends boy will he make their lives miserable.