Chapter 29- This is my Boyfriend!

Jade was leading Ethan who had a blindfold over his eyes. His hands were on her waist as she walked him to the college pond. 

"Are we there yet?" Ethan asked scared he might fall.

"Almost." Jade reponded. She stopped and carefully took off the blindfold. Ethans eyes adjusted to the light and parked in front of him was a new Aston Martin DB 11. It was gray too. He looked at the car and then at Jade who was standing at his side smiling. 

"Where

"Where..." He couldn't finish his sentence and just looked at the beauty. He ran his hand over the smooth surface enjoying the feel. Jade watched as her boyfriend of 1 year admired every detail of his new car. 

"Jade look." He pointed to the seats that were covered in a matte black leather. Jade just giggled at his childishness. It was cute how he went all goo goo gaa gaa for his new car like a kid with a new toy car. He went inspecting one side to the next and still had that glimmer in his eyes. "How much did this cost?"

"I'm not sure. Probably a few hundred thousand dollars." Jade replied nonchalantly.

"You know it's usually the boy that spoils the girl in the relationship." Ethan walked from the car to her holding her near. 

"Oh I know but what's wrong with gifting your boyfriend his favourite car to show him how much you love him?" Jade responded throwing her arms on his shoulders.

"But how did you afford this? You didn't spend your Dad's money did you?" He asked suddenly very scared.

"What? No I didn't." Jade slapped his arm for thinking that. "You know I don't like to. My Dad recently struck a deal with Aston Martin to deliver in the Middle East."

"Oh my god you stole it?" She hit him in the head.

"No you idiot." He was rubbing his head. "Apparently he had some design problems and then I remembered that you liked the brand of cars so I struck a deal." 

"You and your deals." 

"Not that kind. Just a casual safe deal. I told him if I helped out on this project if I can have one of the cars. He said yes and here we are today."

"I didn't know you were into design." Ethan was baffled at his multi-talented girlfriend.

"I'm not but when Tristan started to get into mechanics and design he use to read really loud. It was annoying at first but I noticed there are alot more thought that goes into this. So I picked up some of his books and read a few."  Once again his girlfriend managed to surprise him. 

"I wonder how I managed to snag a girl that is great with kids and knows about cars?" Ethan asked smiling at her. 

"Must be that you don't. I can't resist when there are people in need." 

"Hey I know about cars." Ethan pouted.

"I know you do." Jade kissed his cheek and he seem to brighten up. Jade's phone pinged and it was a message from Bri. "We gotta go. Everyone is already at my house."