Chapter 24- The Tease

"Jade darling it's great to see you again." Lenny hugged her. Jade returned the hug with bags in her hand.

"Great to see you too Lenny. Come on boys say hi." Jade brought the boys forward and like always Bronx is shy and waved from behind Jade's legs.

"Eli is in his room getting ready. I'm sure you can find his room. Its on the first floor first door." Jade gave the boys their bag to change. They ran quickly.

"So how have you been?" Lenny asked bringing Jade into the house.

"Better." Jade simply said.

"I'm happy to hear that. I know you two aren't together right now so I hope this won't make things awkward for you two." Lenny said looking apologetically.

"No it's okay. I have given him a chance to redeem himself."

"That's great because I would have beaten him to a plump if he lost a girl like you."

"He told me he won't be here today." Jade said curious hoping to confirm her statement.

"Yeah he went to the office with Scott since yesterday. You know business." Jade nodded. "So I'm not sure he will be home early or at all today." Lenny answered.

"Great. Guess I can enjoy myself and relax." Lenny giggled.

"He is over bearing a bit with his possessiveness, isn't he?"

"You have no idea."

"Honey I know. My husband and I have had our share of fights because he wouldn't let me wear this or go somewhere if he isn't there." Lenny answered like a real veteran. Jade laughed then heard someone yell for her. It was Bishop.

"What's the matter?" Jade immediately went into Aunt mode.

"Nothing. How do we look?" Bishop ran to his Aunt and held her leg.

"Aww you guys look adorable." Blake stood with his blue dolphin trunks, Eli had his black skater trunks, Bishop had his light green frog trunks and Bronx stood shyly with his dark green monster shorts.

"Where is your bathing suit Jade?" Eli asked.

"I have it here but I need to change." Jade told him.

"Okay. Mom we are gonna be at the pool." Eli said and ran off.

"Jade if you need to change you can use the guest room. It's the last door." Lenny told her and Jade nodded. Jade took her bag and went upstairs. She easily found the room and locked the door. She donned her black bathing suit and a white skulled patterned scarf around her hip. Jade wore her flats and went to the pool to find the boys. Jade stepped from the inside and looked around for the boys. She spotted them at the other end and made her way around. Jade placed her sunglasses on her face and tied her hair up walking slowly towards the boys. As she passed the guardians of the other kids they couldn't help but stare. The uncles and brothers dropped their sunglasses and watched in appreciation as Jade swung her hips and brushed some hair from her face. Jade sat at a shaded area and called the boys over. They quickly ran to her Eli included.

"Wow Jade you look so pretty." Eli commented.

"Thank you. Now I need to sunscreen on you boys." Jade placed on Blake first then Eli then Bishop and lastly Bronx. He stuck with her a bit and helped with placing sunscreen on her. "Thank you, Bronx now go play but be careful." She told him and he ran off to find his brother and friends. Jade stretched a bit and relaxed against the shaded lawn chair. When she did eyes were freely roaming her body that she didn't even know about. Jade was oblivious to the lustful stares she was getting as she just kept an eye on the boys.