Chapter 22- Secrets Unfold.

Sitting at her window gazing outside Jade didn't feel like doing anything anymore but knows things can't end this way. She opened her laptop and checked all the social medias that had an Ethan Knightley. She checked his twitter and didn't see much. Instagram were filled with pictures of him making her miss him more. Jade got herself together now isn't the time to be depressed.

Someone knocked on Jade's door. It was Lauren.

"Hey Jade are you busy?"

"Hey Lauren, how can I help you?"

"Just checking up on you. You have been holed up in your room for the last 3 hours."

"It's been that long?" Jade looked at the clock surprised. "Sorry I lost track of the time."

"What happened downstairs?" Lauren asked sitting on her bed.

"I just had to clear up something." Jade said like it was nothing.

"Jade what happened between you and Ethan?" Jade was surprised.

"You know who he is?"

"Yeah I am a model. I recognised him from the picture. Although I must say I'm not sure the girl in the picture is you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because she is happy. Jade what happened?" Lauren asked holding Jade's hand.

"I really don't want to remember." Jade whispered gripping her shirt with her bandaged hand.

"Alright I won't force you just talk to us when you're ready." Lauren got up to go back out. "Also come down for lunch. Evelyn cooked and you know how she is if you don't eat." Jade giggled then Lauren left. Jade looked at Ethan's picture once more smiling softly remembering the small sweet moments they had and went downstairs. She stepped into the kitchen and everyone stopped to look at her.

"Aunt Jay!!" Blake shouted and waved. Jade smiled and waved back to him and the twins. She took her usual seat next to her Dad. Jade chatted with her nephews and ignored the men. If they asked her a question she would answer but wouldn't speak much. They all finished eating and Jade was helping the ladies clean up. Her phone rang and it was Tony. She excused herself and went into the living room not knowing the men were eavesdropping.

"Hey Tony." The men were shocked. Why was Tony calling her?

"Hey Jade I think I found out who the woman is."

"Really?" Jade was surprised.

"Yeah. I traced the IP address from the email. It was a bit difficult because she used internet cafes anyway I got a hold of their security footage and found her."

"Who is she?" Jade asked sitting on the couch.

"Abigail Mitchel." Jade doesn't recognise the name.

"I don't know that name."

"Well she has some ties to the Knightley family I can tell you that. Apparently she was a maid for their family I think but when their business went under the entire house staff was dismissed but she stuck around to help. She is infatuated with your boy."

"Would you please not call him that?" Jade didn't want to hear it.

"Fine. Anyway she was there to take care of Eli too. I sent you her picture."

"Thanks Tony. What about my little match?" Jade asked curiously.

"Taken care of. They won't say a word."

"I figured. Anyway thanks again Tony. I'll talk to you later. Kiss Tessa for me." Jade hung up and turned to be surprised. Her entire family was eavesdropping on her conversation.