Chapter 9- A Good Cry Helps

Her phone rang again. Jade lost count of the number of times her phone vibrated. Bri entered the room to be horrified at the state of Jade's face. Her eyes were red and swollen, her runny nose no longer under control and her cheeks were flushed. Bri was immediately by her side.

"What in the world happened? And where were you when I got up you were gone?" Bri had her hand on Jade's back rubbing circles in it trying to soothe her.

Jade sat properly rubbing her nose, "I went to tell my family about the photoshoot and well it didn't go over that smoothly." Jade said giggling sadly at the end. Bri was now feeling a bit guilty because for as long as she has known Jade she has never seen her cry this much for any problem. Bri knows how important Jade's family is to her so this fight must have hurt her.

"Jay I'm so sorry." Bri said on the verge of crying. Jade hugged her.

"No this isn't your fault. I enjoyed the photoshoot in the end anyway so don't feel guilty or apologise. I do want to thank you though I had a worthy experience." Jade said honestly smiling at Bri. Then she cried happy tears and hugged Jade.

"But what are you going do now about your family?" asked the muffled voice of Bri.

"Well for now I'm trying to calm down plus I don't think I should forgive them just yet. I don't understand how they just looked at the photos and me like they were kind of disgusted." Bri was listening tentatively as Jade looked at the wall talking about the events of the painful morning.

"I mean it wasn't even that bad even Lauren and the ladies liked it. My Dad really over reacted plus Tristan yelled at me." Jade said the last part quietly and her eyes were tearing up again. Bri hugged Jade tighter as she was crying again. Bri held Jade as she cried more. Jade soaked Bri's top till you could see her Victoria secret blue bra. Jade couldn't cry anymore, she didn't have any tears left. She raised her head and blew her nose apologising to Bri about her top to which Bri just brushed it off. Jade went to the bathroom to take a shower as her phone vibrated from the dresser. Bri looked at the phone to see Max's name.

"Hello?" Bri asked cautiously.

"Jay?" His voice clearly worried.

"She just went into the bathroom to take a shower so she can't come to the phone right now. It's me Bri."

Max sighed from the other side of the phone. Bri felt sorry for him but then again he called this on himself they all did.

"Hi Bri. Could you let her call me please?" Max sounded real desperate.

"Course I would let her know but I can't promise that she will call you she has been crying non-stop for more than an hour." Max sighed again.

"Tell her I'm sorry and to please call me or any one of my brothers or Dad."

"I will. I'm sure she knows you guys are sorry but give her some time to just get her heads around this and let her come to you. Give her some time Max. She will call you guys."

"Alright. Thanks, a lot Bri." Then he hung up. Bri looked at the phone to see 20 missed calls from Caesar, another 20 from Max, 30 from Jackson, 35 from Tristan and 50 from her Dad not to mention the messages. Looks like they really regret what they did. Bri felt a bit sorry for them but it isn't much she can do Jade was always one for giving people time to reflect on their actions. Until Jade felt that they have will she acknowledge them. Jade entered the room after about 45 minutes in the shower but her eyes were still a bit puffy.

"Your brother called." Bri said as Jade got her sweats and jersey. Jade looked at Bri with red eyes but didn't answer.

"He said to tell you he's sorry and to call him or your Dad." Jade nodded and took her clothes to the bathroom. Bri sighed and saw another message came but it wasn't from her brothers or Dad. It was from Lauren. If Bri remembers correctly Lauren was Jade's sister-in-law married to Tristan to be specific. Jade grabbed her bag and was going to the library when Bri stopped her.