Chapter 11- The Secrets of the Library

It has been days now since her fight with her brothers and Dad. Jade hasn't contacted them at all and turned her phone on vibrate. She still speaks with Lauren and sees Blake and the boys at school but none of their fathers would show up. She was thankful for that but somehow it hurt her heart. Jade was enjoying the cold breeze when Bri entered the room from her last class. She flopped down on the bed her books falling on the floor. Jade walked back in and picked them up placing them on the dresser.

"Rough day?" Jade asked.

"Not really just tiring lecture. Plus, it's the only lecture Angelo and I don't have together." Bri finally being honest as to why she is this way now. Jade just rolled her eyes. She loves her best friend and all but sometimes her relationship really ticks her off. They spend few hours away from each other and it's the end of the world. Jade is surprised Angelo hasn't made a fuss yet since he is so overprotective. Angelo must know where his girl is at all time and who she's with and so on. Bri might find it cute but Jade just gets annoyed. As she was thinking about it there was a knock on the door. Jade answered it and to no surprise it was Angelo. Jade just sighed and pointed to the room. Jade picked up her jacket and left sensing she was no longer needed. Also, she wasn't in the mood for live action soft porn. As she was walking to the library she bumped into Ethan. Jade wasn't exactly liking how she casually runs into him this much. Its unnatural.

"Hey Jade going to the library?" He asked obviously. Jade just walked around him and went her way hoping he would leave her alone. But no, he must follow her. He was walking close by not saying anything as Jade entered the library and he did too. She greeted Ms. Stone as Ethan stood a few centimetres behind her not caring about personal space anymore.

"Uh Jade is that your boyfriend?" Ms. Stone asked bluntly.

"No." Came her reply but Ethan said yes. She looked at him like he has gone mad.

"Since when am I your girlfriend?"

"Since I said so." Ethan said walking off. Jade followed him.

"I'm sorry but who are you to say when I get a boyfriend or who it is?" Ethan walked to Jade's usual spot and took a seat then looked at her. As they walked conversing with one another all eyes in the library followed interested in the bickering between the hot dude and bookworm. Jade couldn't care less because rumours or such don't bother her. Jade didn't wait for a reply and just left to get a book. Jade sensed that if she bothered with Ethan and his nonsensical ways she would slowly go insane or punch him. On second thought, she would like to punch him. Jade threw all those thoughts out of her head and concentrated on getting a book. She carefully scanned the shelves slowly swaying her hips as she walked. Ethan just stared. He observed how her hips swayed enticing him in ways that he didn't want to visit especially since this is a library. He watched as she tucked a tuff of hair while she read the synopsis for a book. Her eyes gliding as she read debating whether to read it. Ethan saw that she bit her nail thinking should she read it or not. Her face went into three different expressions. Ethan just smiled. He never thought there was so much effort that went into a selecting a book to read but then again, he was thankful for it because he would get to stare at her as he liked.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Jade said as she brushed through few of the pages.

"You're right." Ethan then took his phone out and took it. At that exact moment, Jade looked up. He got a good picture. Jade immediately ran to his side to get his phone. Ethan dodged her efforts to take his phone from him. He was enjoying having her jump up and down until he noticed her breast pressed against his chest. He advanced and she stumbled a bit. Jade looked up and glared at him but got a surprise when she saw the playfulness now replaced by lust. He advanced towards her and she felt a sudden chill. Jade stepped back and he stepped forward. She kept retreating until her back hit the shelf and she was about to make a run for it when his arms stopped her where she was. She looked down afraid to meet the beast in his eyes as he hovered over her.