Chapter 1-Big News!!!!!!!

Swish, swash went excalibur. Her opponent swaying to dodge the attacks. She advanced sword in hand once again swinging to bring down her opponent. The figure in the dark repeated his movements, dodging. The dark figure advanced meeting her sword half way to create a ripple in the cold quiet night. She blocked and quickly swung her blade at her opponent which cut at his shoulder causing a little trickle of blood to darken the black sleeves. The dark figure jumped back inspecting the cut then glaring at her. The glare did nothing to faze the determination in the knight's eyes. He ripped the sleeves off to reveal the bloodied arm and ran towards the knight. She readied her self. The sword came at her head and she easily slithered causing the sword to hit the stone floor sending sparks up. The knight used this oppportunity to hit him with the handle resulting in him stumbling back and loosening his grip upon his weapon. The knight stood above the cloaked figure with excalibur pointing towards the masked face. Breathing hard the figure glared at her ashamed of his defeat.  She hovered over him.

"Reveal yourself!" Came the knight's tight voice. The figure did nothing but turn his head in the other direction. Swosh!! The sword baring down centimetres close to his face cutting the mask only to reveal....

BAM!

'Scream!!'    Jade fumbled with the book losing it to the floor

'Scream!!'    Jade fumbled with the book losing it to the floor. She looked up to see two of her few friends. She sighed, her heart still beating five times as fast. She picked up the book and placed it on the desk. Settling on the seat once again.

"Jay!!!!! We missed you." squealed Bri.

Rushing in and around the table and embracing Jade in her bosom. She let her go only to be grabbed and once again shoved into another pair of bosom. Jade's squeal was muffled.

"Whaf arr yoo guyyfs doing heref?" asked Jade as she looked up with her glasses balancing on her other friend's breasts.

"Well we just finish shopping and thought to drop by." said Mikayla with a carefree smile.

"I get that but why scare me like that?" Jade asked steadying her beating heart. Both girls smiled again.

"Ladies must always make their presence known."

"Yeah but that doesn't give you the right to lessen my life by five years."

"oh relax. We are all gonna live till we are 100."

Jade looked at both girls sighing again. She looked at their hands and saw no bags or indication that they went shopping.

"Um didn't you guys say you went shopping?"

"Yeah we did." answered Bri bracing on the table edge.

"Then where are the bags?" Jade looking confused.

"Oh that." Both girls dragged out the 'that' looking at each other evilly. Jade felt a chill slowly make it's way down her spine.

After that was said two lumps of body was at the door surrounded by bags breathing hard.