Chapter 6-Weekend get away.

Ethan came to collect Eli the entire week and he is always the last person to leave. He would arrive early and leave late which was starting to piss Jade off. Ethan liked seeing her with the kids also Eli was sort of clinging to her which didnt settle well with Ethan. Eli would always fall asleep on her lap or breasts along with another kid which he figured out was her nephew. Ethan now knows Jade is related to those Rixs since he saw her brother arriving to pick up his son. He admires her loyalty towards her family. The more time he stole around her the more he found himself wanting to hold, kiss and overall hide her from the world and just keep her as his but he knows better than anyone else that she would yield to him of all people since they didnt start off on great terms. He didnt mean to say those things but he didnt want her to model for Esteban of all people. Then she surprised him when she rejected the offer without his ridiculous input but he could've left it at that but no his huge ego just had to take control. Ethan would hit himself in the nuts if it didnt hurt so much. He can clearly see that she didnt like him because whenever she spots him her soft expressions towards the kids turn to a hard scowl which never ceases to send a chill down his spine. Everytime Ethan tries to talk to Jade she either ignores him or Eli jumps in then glares. He has never wanted to throw his brother to the wall as much as he did now. He never thought his brother would be such a cock blocker. The last day of classes ended and the kids were leaving one after the other. As usual Ethan waited till everyone left including her nephews.

While Jade would be cleaning Ethan would burn holes into her entire body with his deep stares. Jade was getting uncomfortable.

"Gosh if you are gonna sit and stare you might as well help out." Said Jade who has had enough. He got up from the tiny chair and walked slowly towards her never taking his eyes off of her till his toes touched hers. Jade could barely breath and tried to back up but was blocked by a table. Jade suddenly felt hot everywhere and couldnt catch her breath.

"Where should I start?" Ethan asked with a husky voice, his breath fanning her face causing her to inhale his minty breath. Jade's mind was going hazy and her legs didn't respond anymore. Her heart was beating against her chest and if was heard aloud it would put bongo players to shame. Jade then got herself together, straightened up and looked him in the eye. Ethan's eyes went wide. Never before has a woman rejected him this much in all his years but he would not lose that easily. He ran his fingers down her arm to her hand and caressed it gently. Jade's eyes went wide while her cheeks were stained with a faint pink.

"Should I help you out with the crayons?" His hand enveloped hers and his thumb drawing circles into her wrist. Jade would not lose especially not to a egoistic guy like Ethan Knightley. Jade raised her head.

"Sure." She smiled and turned his hand over and held it with both her hands. She softly opened his hands and placed the crayons. She closed his hands and leaned in close to his face.

"The crayons should go in the box over there." Jade whispered and pointed over his shoulder but Ethan didn't pay attention to anywhere else but at her face. At this range Ethan was admiring all her features from her dark eyes to her pale pink lips. He was leaning in when she put her fore finger on his lips stopping him mere centimetres from claiming those alluring lips.

"I said the crayon should go over to the boxes over there." She repeated herself more seductively and squeezed herself from the crevice of his body and the table. Jade escaped successfully to the office leaving the most dumbfounded expression on Ethan's face. Jade placed one hand on the wall and the other on her racing her heart. She cant believe all that happened with Ethan of all people. She thanks god for her pride and bravery. Growing up with 5 prideful and arrogant men you learn to persevere. Jade's face was getting hotter as she was recalling everything that just transpired between her and Ethan. There was a small knock and Jade froze thinking it was Ethan but turns out it was his clone Eli. Jade breathed a sigh of relief and stooped to his height with a smile, the embarrassed face long gone.