Chapter 5-Class is in session.

"Aunt Jay!!" The Blake spotted his awesome aunt almost immediately as she entered the class. He sprinted to her abandoning his work.

"Hey sweetie. Have you been good?" asked Jade as she hugged him smiling.

"Yep." he said popping the 'P'.

Jade held Blake who was at her legs and looked around the room for Miss Carter but couldnt see her.

"Blake where's Miss Carter?" Jade asked knowing very well that Miss Carter would never leave them alone.

"I think she is in her office." answered Blake.

"Alright why dont you continue your work while I go say hello?" Jade asked crouching to his level.

"Okay." then the he went back to his desk filled with crayons and play doh. Jade went in the direction of the office. She knocked and got no answer so she carefully opened the door to see papers and art projects scattered everywhere but still no sign of Miss Carter. Jade stepped in and heard a scream. She looked down and saw Miss carter covered in paper with Jade's foot on her hand. She removed her foot and kneeled to pick Miss Carter up.

"I'm so sorry. Miss Carter can you hear me?" Jade asked worried. She shook her a little and saw that her eyes were red and puffy like she has been crying. "What happened?" She cradled her body as much as she could.

"Jade is that you?" Came a weak voice.

"Yeah its me. What happened to you? Did the kids do this?" Jade was getting worried for Miss Carter because she seems really pale also scared for the kids if their mothers found out they nearly killed their teacher because of their pranks.

"Not exactly." Jade cleared a seat and placed Miss Carter. Jade sat next to her while rubbing her back gently.

"Louis dumped me."

"Eh?" Jade was a bit confused.

"My boyfriend."

"Ah." Came Jade's reply. Slightly relieved the kids didnt cause this.

"Yeah he cheated then dumped me like its my fault." Miss Carter was starting to cry again. Jade held her closer.

"This isnt your fault. But is it the Louis you met a few week ago?"

"Uh huh." Came a immediate reply. Of course thought Jade. Miss Carter always had many failed short relationships.

"Miss Carter I get you're feeling down but that doesnt give you the right to just abandon all hope not to mention your job." Jade said still holding her. Sniffles were her reply. "Alright how about this. I'm gonna take over for a few days while you get yourself together." Jade said with a smile. Miss Carter swung her arms around Jade.

"Thank you so much Jade but if the Principal finds out you can get in trouble." Miss Carter said in between hiccups.

"Let me handle it. Don't worry go home get some rest and drink lots of water. With all the crying you have been doing you must be dehydrated."

"Thanks again Jade. But are you sure you can handle my class?"

"Oh please its gonna be a piece of cake. If you need anything else you let me know." Jade said showing her a thumbs up.

While Miss Carter was packing to go home she faced Jade, "I have a new student for about two weeks now his name is Eli. The little one with dark hair and gray eyes. You would find him with Blake."

"Got it. Now go."

Miss Carter left through the back door while Jade went back to speak with the kids.