Chapter 14- The Red Seductress Part III

Jade sat in one position on the couch not moving. Jade has never been this bored in all her life. Lauren won't let her move at all. The ladies joined in and wouldn't let Jade lift a finger scared it will ruin the look. Jade's head felt a bit heavy. Alice put her hair in a simple up do with little hairs sticking out here and there. Alice said that it will show out the back of the dress having that lasting impression when people see her leave. Esteban then commented that the dress's back is one of the most important aspect because when a lady leaves eyes will be on her back. Jade was on her phone when a car horn was heard. That's her cue. She rose and grabbed the black clutch Constance gave to her. Before she left she told everyone good bye including her nephews. The chauffeur opened the door blushing when Jade smiled and thanked him but got scared when he felt a chill go down his spine. He noticed it was her Dad and brothers. They all stood upon the staircase glaring at him. Jade got to the venue 20 minutes later and once again the chauffeur opened the door. She walked through the doors and everyone stopped to stare at her. Jade felt odd. Some eyes held awe while others held envy and jealousy. Jade glided across the room with her head held high. She can't let them know that their gaze has an impact on her state of being. However, she couldn't hide it all as her hands were shaking. Jade took a huge breath in as she felt a warm hand on the small of her back. She turned quickly to see Ethan looking very dashing in his gray suit with no tie and his dark wavy hair now tame and sleeked back revealing his gray eyes.

 She turned quickly to see Ethan looking very dashing in his gray suit with no tie and his dark wavy hair now tame and sleeked back revealing his gray eyes

"Looks like you once again stole the show without doing anything." He said obviously still resting his hand on her exposed back. Now Jade was feeling tingly in her stomach but she knows it isn't from the stares anymore. Jade faced him causing his hand to fall.

"That wasn't my intention Mr. Knightley." Jade said hiding how he affected her from just a simple touch.

"I can see that Ms. Rix."

"It's a surprise to see you here Ethan."

"Not as it is to see you. Especially in this dress." His eyes roamed her body as he sipped from his glass. His gray eyes not hiding his lust as they stared into her eyes. Jade immediately knew that look and blushed. So far she could never resist that look so she needed to get away.

Esteban entered the party out doing everyone as always and called her over. Jade left hoping to calm her beating heart. Ethan smiled because she knew oh how she knew. Ethan then went back to greeting associates but he never took his eyes off of Jade. He has made it his priority to keep her in his line of vision always and of course with the occasional glare to the single males of the party. Ethan didn't plan on attending the party but after a surprise call from Esteban he overheard that she accepted to attend. Another surprise came when she entered the party like a goddess with her floor length dress barely showing the silver shoes. Her onyx eyes looked bigger and her long dark hair in a bun with a slight curl bounced contrasting her pale skin. She walked with confidence right pass him too. As his eyes followed her he was astounded by the open back almost showing her entire bare back. His pants tightened and he turned his vision elsewhere but he didn't like what he saw either. The hounding male pheromones were getting out of control because of Jade. His fist clenched and eyebrow twitched at his anger. His legs took him to her side before his mind could comprehend then he gently placed his hand on her back and groaned at how soft and smooth it felt. This was to show that she was his. He didn't like the looks she was getting and if he had his way she would be in a locked room tied to a bed preferably naked but then again it isn't that way. At least not yet.