"Yoongi..." Jimin muttered in an attempt to avoid the other workers' attention.

"Hm?" Yoongi answered, looking through some folder, not even sparing Jimin a glance.

Jimin didn't want to be clingy or difficult, but he also had to be open about his struggles. This was only fair as Yoongi was now his boss.

Jimin had so much to say but no idea how to, which made him fall into a chaotic ramble.

"I kind of have this thing... With people. I don't really like them... Well, that's not necessarily true. I like them, just not too many in the same place, like if it's too many in one room, you know? It's not really that big of a problem! Well, it kind of is... But--"

"Jimin" Yoongi cut Jimin off and was now looking at him.

"Sorry. What I'm trying to say is... I suffer from anxiety, especially in social circumstances. I thought you should know, in case you don't want me to hire me anyway," Jimin sighed, finally, the cluster of words had come out, and he felt relieved that his mental issues were no longer a secret.

Yoongi put the folder down, taking a step towards Jimin. He rested both of his hands on Jimin's shoulders, giving Jimin a sense of comfort.

"I know you can do it, but I also don't want to force you" Yoongi's voice was soft and filled with reassurance. Jimin took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Jimin wanted to try and live his life without the constant fear looming over him.

"Show me my workstation," Jimin said, full of determination.

A smile spread across Yoongi's lips, "that's the spirit Jiminie."

Jimin frowned at the given nickname, and Yoongi let his hands fall to his sides, leaving Jimin's shoulders feeling cold and bare.

"Do you not like the nickname?" Yoongi asked as he searched Jimin's face for answers.

"No, that's not it... I like it. It just took me by surprise, that's all" Jimin had never had a nickname before, and the thought of Yoongi giving him one made him feel giddy.

"Good" Yoongi's answer was short, and he made his way past Jimin walking towards a desk set in the corner of the room. This would be where Jimin worked, and as Jimin sat down in his desk chair, Yoongi decided to take his leave.

Now that Jimin was alone, he had become painfully aware of the fact that he hadn't talked to any of his associates yet. Observing the other men from afar, Jimin came up with nicknames for each one, perhaps as a way of building up the courage to introduce himself.

Jimin had noticed that the tallest man in the room appeared to be incredibly intelligent. But he had a clumsy side to him, and so, Jimin decided his nickname should be 'God of Destruction.

Sitting on the opposite side of the room was a very intimidating individual. Jimin didn't really dare look much in his direction. Hence he just ended up with the nickname 'Intimidating Man'.

At the desk beside the Intimidating Man sat a man whose eyes were basically heart-shaped as he looked at the Intimidating Man. Jimin decided to call him 'Lover Boy'.

And at last, the person sitting closest to Jimin was the one radiating the most positive energy, which made Jimin feel a bit better. His smile brightened up the place, and therefore Jimin knew his nickname had to be 'Sunshine'.

It was a small department, which made sense since it only was the people working close to the CEO who was here, or at least that's what Yoongi had told Jimin.

"Hello, new meat" Lover Boy stood beside Jimin's desk, smiling at him like he was going to devour Jimin. Jimin hadn't even noticed the other man approach him, so he hadn't had a chance to prepare anything to say.

"Stop it Tae. You're clearly making him uncomfortable" God of Destruction interfered, which Jimin somehow appreciated.

Intimidating Man came over to the little gathering that, apparently, had to happen at Jimin's desk.

"Jungkook-aaah," Lover Boy spoke in a loving voice.

"Quiet," Intimidating Man spoke, not even glancing at the poor Lover Boy who was so obviously in love with him.

"Everyone! I think Baby Face might be a bit overwhelmed with all of us surrounding him like this." Sunshine had come to Jimin's rescue and clued Jimin in on the fact that the other men probably had given Jimin a nickname too--but Jimin was a little taken aback by the given name. Baby Face... really?

The men looked at each other, mumbling a bit among themselves, but left shortly after, getting back to their workstations.

"Thank you," Jimin sent Sunshine a thankful smile, but it was nothing compared to the smile Sunshine gave back.

"What's your name?" Sunshine asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"Park Jimin," and before Jimin had the chance to ask the other man his name, he was informed.

"Nice to meet you Park Jimin! I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm J-Hope!" The man exclaimed, making all the other men in the room sigh. Which made Jimin believe that it was something they had heard a lot.

"J-Hope?" Jimin thought the name bizarre, and the catchphrase even more so.

"It's an intern joke" the man winked, making himself comfortable on Jimin's desk.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, but as the light of this department, I have made that fun little catchphrase" Hoseok explained, and Jimin thought it weirdly made sense.

"The tall guy over there is Kim Namjoon, if you have any questions about anything, he's your guy. He's crazy clever, his IQ is like 170!" Hoseok bragged, earning a glare from Namjoon.

"My IQ is 148, stop exaggerating" Namjoon rolled his eyes and looked back at the screen of his computer.

"Anyways... The hopeless romantic over there is Kim Taehyung, and the guy that Kim Taehyung is drooling over is Jeon Jungkook" Hoseok finished his introduction with a pleased smile, and Jimin took some time to connect and collect all the information that had been thrown his way in the last minute.

But before Jimin could process it all, a voice spoke.

"Park Jimin, my office, now" the voice booming through the room belonged to Yoongi. His sudden appearance and the words he had spoken made everyone stop what they were doing, and brought their attention to Jimin.

"Yes, sir!" Jimin quickly rose from his chair, body stiff as he felt the eyes of everyone in the room on him.

Jimin could hear the other men whispering amongst each other as he left the room. And their whisper made Jimin wonder whether he was in trouble or not.