Daddy's Angels or Brats?

A.N:
This chapter was supposed to be published last week, actually I posted it last week but apparently there was some kind of glitch in wattpad and the chapter wasn't published. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't get a message from someone asking about and update and then telling me it has been too long. Sorry for this guy, I really wanted to post this earlier.

If you like this story, then please go vote for it in The Fiction Awards 2017 book, I was already nominated by two amazing readers for the best fanfic, so I would appreciate it if you also voted for me (only if you want). If I win by any chance, I promise you guys a double update!!! How about that for motivation. Use this link to vote by stating the name of the story and tagging me.
https://www.wattpad.com/407146068

Christian's POV:

Today I had an important meeting I couldn't miss; sadly my work free vacation was over. Mia, Katherine and Mom decided to take the girls shopping. Phoebe made a huge fuss about it in the morning, but Kate was convincing. Eventually Katy and Phoebe both accepted to go with them. I tried giving Phoebe a debit card so she can buy whatever she wants, but my stubborn girl refused. I had to actually shove it in her pocket, she was acting as if she was getting money from a stranger not her own father. I also handed Mom another card to make sure the girls really get what they want, not what they believe they should get. Knowing that Ana raised them and based on our last shopping trip, I knew Phoebe would have a hard time spending money.

As for Theodore he refused to go with them, Elliot offered to take him and Kevin to get suits but they both stood their ground

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As for Theodore he refused to go with them, Elliot offered to take him and Kevin to get suits but they both stood their ground. After last night and how fidgety Ted was the whole time, I decided to let him have his way. He needed to relax for the day, especially that I knew he would be worried during the ball. A lot of people will attend, along with some media outlets which means the kids would be the center of attention. Security has been increased greatly after the conversation I had with Teddy yesterday to ensure nothing goes wrong.

I tried to talk Ted into coming with me to Grey House, I wanted him to look around in hopes of encouraging him to study Business so he can take over one day. However, He said that he had a deadline he had to meet, and needed to relax for the day and focus. Based on that I called the personal shopper in Armani to arrange his outfit for tomorrow.

One meeting lead to another, as I haven't been in the office for a week there was a lot of work waiting for me. I was having a meeting with the owner of a publishing house in Denver who was overlooking Grey Publishing after Ana left. He was an old friend of mine, and I contacted him to help in organizing everything in the company after Anna left. Ever-since then we got closer and he makes visits every once and a while to check the company. I am glad I reached out to him because he is an amazing business man who managed to keep the Grey Publishing working amazingly. I didn't want to sell it or let it sink in hopes of Anna coming back one day. I was holding on to the company as a reminder of my Ana.

Fifty shades shatteredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें