Katy??

Theodore's POV:

I just sat on the couch thinking about everything that just happened when the entire family filed into the living room.

The last person I wanted to see was the first to walk in. I tried to look away but he walked straight towards me. The moment he was so close I stood up as I decided to stay in the room I was assigned. But he wasn't having any of that. "Please just stay. I went out of line in there, you were right and I'm sorry. It's just that you didn't eat well and I got worried." He said timidly and the words sounded foreign coming from him mouth. I felt like I was wrong to make him apologize to me. Maybe I came out too aggressive as well. So I just nodded my head and sat back down.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until uncle Elliot broke it. "So I know your leaving tonight but we still have the entire day to spend together." They all looked at me and smiled. Grace was the first to reply "yes come on we can spend the day like a family. We will do whatever you want. I'm sure there are many things you miss doing here." They all started throwing in ideas of things we could do when I interjected them "I'm sorry but I actually have some place to be at 3" I said apologetically.

They all just looked at me disappointed but it was Aunt Kate that spoke. "Where are you going?" I just smiled "somewhere" I said evading the subject. She looked at me sternly and repeated "I said where are you going? You know Anna would kill me if she knows I let you out of my sight." Christian's head perked up upon hearing her name and he looked expectantly at me like everyone else waiting for my reply. "Well what mom doesn't know won't hurt her." She shook her head "No, your not going anywhere alone. I'm sorry." She said. "Okay fine you can come with me. I can't believe she is babying me even when I am thousands of miles away." Aunt Kate was beyond pissed now "you do know that she's just scared. After all that happened it's the minimum she could."

The ringing of my phone cut me off before I could reply. As I searched for it I realized that I had left it on the table near him. So he picked it up and handed to me. From the way his face paled it was obvious that he looked at the screen. I had the picture of my 3 favorite girls as a lock screen. I expected mom to be calling but it turned out to be Phoebe, well this was weird.

"Hey" i answered "Teddddddy" I heard a scream that came loud across the phone. "Katy baby how are you?" I asked once I realized it was the little angel that called. "Teddy I miss you so so much. When are you coming home?" "Tonight angel I will be back. I missed you more than you can imagine. Were you a good girl??" i asked as I stood up and walked out of the room. "Yup, Me was good girl. I want my dolly. I no did anything wrong." She said innocently. "Okay then keep being a good girl and I will get you the biggest dolly." "With pink hair??" I couldn't help but chuckle "yup with pink hair. Now give me a kiss and don't do anything naughty." She sent me a kiss as we said good bye and I hung up.

Heading back towards the living room I heard them all having a loud conversation. Apparently they were planning the day. The moment I stepped in he instantly asked me " How is she? Is everything all right?" I decided to act as docile as I could. "Yeah everything's fine." He left out a relieved breath. He was worried? Why?. I was caught in my  own thoughts until aunt Kate spoke. "Ana?" She asked. I simply shook my head " Phoebe" he whispered. I stared at him. Well this was weird. "No it was Katy actually." I said smiling as I remembered our conversation. "Which reminds me I need a favor." I said timidly. She smiled "shoot" was all she said. "Well I was kind of blackmailed into promising her a doll... " I dragged out as I heard her break down into a laugh. "Oh my god that girls has you wrapped around her finger. Yeah okay we'll go buy her a doll. Any thing specific about it?" She mocked. But to her and everyone's surprise I nodded. "Yeah it has to be big and with pink hair." She just started laughing out loud. I have had enough. "Laugh all you want but it's all your fault." She looked at me confused. "What did I do?"

"Well you sent her a red haired doll on her birthday." She scrunched her nose up in confusion "don't you know that a red haired doll is different so now she needs a companion just like her so she won't feel lonely. So we must get her a pink haired friend before she gets too sad." I shrieked out mimicking Katy.

At that aunt Kate just broke down into fits of laughter again. She was barely breathing while everyone was looking at us confused. "Oh my god!! That girls is just something else. Sorry for the inconvenience of my gift I wasn't that far sighted. We will have to fix the problem before she becomes depressed..." She was still laughing. "That girl is just awesome. I don't know how Anna handles her." I chuckled "well she is my awesome little angel." She sobered up a little and answered "you spoil her too much." I sighed "well try saying no to her pouty lips and teary grey eyes. It's simply impossible"

Our conversation was cut off by Ava. "Who the hell is Katy? I'm pretty sure everyone would like to know." As the words left her mouth I realized my mistake. I exposed mom's biggest secrete. I felt the blood drain out of my face as my heart started beating really fast. Aunt Kate sat there shell-shocked. No one knew what to say.

"Ummm no one. Just some girl." I cringed at how my voice betrayed me by coming out all weak. Just then he decided to ask. "Is she that little girl in the picture."  I just nodded my head unable to form words. Just then Ava snatched the phone out of my hand. "Oh my god she is so cute. She looks a lot like you though..." At this Grace took the phone and stared at the picture and this went on until everyone saw the picture and were looking at me expectantly as Colton asked the damned question. "So is this your little sister??" I felt my heart stop as my breath hitched. What should I say? Should I lie? Can I disown her like this? Can I betray mom and expose her secrete? What should I do?

A.N:
Sorry for the cliffhanger!! I couldn't help myself. I try my best to update on daily bases but tomorrow I am heading back to my college dorm and I might not have the time. But I will update as fast as I can.. Sorry for the inconvenience.  Thank you all for your votes!! I really appreciate it...