Fighter

Listen to the song "Empty chairs at empty tables" by Alfie Boe at the end of the chapter to get in the right mood for what is coming.

Christian's POV:

I spent some time playing with Katy while Ted and Phoebe went down to the gym. They are both used to spending a lot of their time in the gym and having one at home has never been more convenient.

I was making a list in my mind of things to do in order to make this house feel more home-y for them. First, would be buying Phoebe the gymnastics equipment. I will call Claude and make him arrange for everything, I am sure he knows about all this cause I have no idea what type of equipment she needs.

Then I am going to change the kids rooms, those rooms were perfect for them when they where little kids but now they have out-grown them. So that's next on the list. And of course little Katy deserves her own princess-y room. The sad thing is that they will have to make their choices online since the media is surrounding the house at the time being. I don't want what happened with Ana to happen with the children, they are bound to get scared when swarmed with reports.

Security was doubled all over the house, and Taylor was interviewing new guards to each child. I want them to get familiar with the house before I let them meet the security guards. Ted and Phoebe probably remember Taylor, Sawyer and Rayan as they were always around them when they were little kids. But all this is new to my little angel, and overwhelming her is not something I want.

I excused my self from playing with her as I called Claud. "Hello." "Mr. grey, hi"
"I need you to do something for me."
"Of Course sir". "Do you know what equipment are needed for gymnastics training?" I asked. "Yeah sure, but I believe it's too late for you to learn gymnastics sir" he said laughing and managing to piss me off. "I sure as hell know that. It's not for me. I want them for someone else." I gritted out. "Ohh okayy, is it for a female or a male? Because it differs between genders"
"Female" i said. "Umm sir, I think it's better if you let her go to a gymnastics school. I believe that it will be much easier for her to learn with her peers."

"No, I think that she is already trained but she is participating in some competition soon and can't stop her training." "Ohh okay so not an amateur, how old is she?"

"14 going on 15. Why the hell are you asking all these questions." "Well I need to know some details in order to be sure that I am getting her the right things"

"Well just get her everything that she could need in top quality, they are to be delivered to my home by tomorrow." I said when he started grumbling about how it was last minute and shit that I don't care about. If my girl says she needs gym equipment, the she will get them. "Okay, I will try my best to get them. Anything else?" He asked. "Yes, can you help her in training or should we get her a specific coach?" I asked to make sure that she would have no reason to go back a day before than she is supposed to. "I believe that I am more than capable in helping a little girl train sir. Now I need to go and order all the stuff you need before it's too late." I hung up the phone and headed towards the gym to inform the kids of my plans in changing the rooms.

I found them both in the gym. Phoebe was doing a hand stand while Ted was timing her. "Hey, is everything alright with you guys." They both nodded their heads without looking at me. "Do you need anything?" Once again the both just shacked their heads. They were too focused on the task at hand that they haven't even looked at me yet. After some time, Phoebe finally dropped from her position and stood up. It seemed that they were done for the day since both started putting their stuff back together. "Are you done here?" "Yeah, where is Katy?" Ted asked.