Exposed

Christian's POV:

I stood there frozen in my spot staring at the TV. How the hell did they get these pictures??!! Some one will get his ass whipped that's for sure. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Ted who yelled "what the fuck?" Only then did I realize that we were all staring at the screen and not doing anything. "Ohh  look it's me." Said a laughing Katy as she pointed at her picture on the screen. Her worlds made us all realize that the secrete could be out anytime so I tried to control the situation "Mrs. Jones how about you take Katy and show her the game room." I said as she nodded and took a smiling Katy with her.

"Christian Grey- Seattle's billionaire and business man was seen yesterday shopping with a group of kids. Could these be his kids Theodore and Phoebe.. We all followed the love story of Mr. Grey and Miss Steele that ended suddenly with the disappearance of Miss Steele and the kids. We did our own research and figured out that yes it's true. Christian Grey had some family quality time as he went shopping with his kids. As for the little girl that we caught him holding at one point nothing is confirmed yet. Speculations are being made on wether she is his daughter or not. We will dig deeper on this topic as we wait for any release from Mr. Grey." The tv reporter said as they switched back to other news.

"Shit." Ted said so I turned to him "watch your language young man." He mumbled a sorry and nodded his head. Taylor and Sawyer were both standing at the threshold frozen and staring at the TV it seems. "What the hell Taylor. How did they get these pictures?" I gritted out. "I have no idea sir. It could be someone who noticed you or the security cameras of the mall. You know that we can't control them all." He answered shaking his head. "We need to do some damage control" I said as I pulled my phone out and dialed Aiden, my PR's number. The moment he answered he apologized profusely and promised me to try and control the situation. "Sir, things will be much easier if you give them something. Can I confirm that yes the kids are yours?" He asked and I made my decision the moment I looked at the kids "yes you can confirm that they are mine." I replied as he asked "what about the little girl? Is she yours as well?" He asked make my freeze, now what. Can I say that yes she is mine, eventhough she doesn't know it yet. But i can't say no and disown her more than I have already. What about Ana will she forgive me if I expose Katy to the world. But I don't want them to dig into her shit and figure it out themselves after I deny her "yes she is." I said solemnly as I made my decision.

A decision that is going to cost me so much with Ana. But I just can't simple disown my girl, the shit that she has been through is more than enough. "May I ask what her name is sir?" He asked and I stupidly nodded my head before answering "Katherine Hope Steele". At the mention of the name both Phoebe and Teddy turned towards me and glared. I hung up the phone and looked at them as I said "they are not going to give up unless we give them something."Phoebe nodded her head slowly while Teddy kept on glaring at me "now what? Huh?? Mom is so going to be pissed."

At the mention of Ana I felt my heart constrict, she is hundreds of miles away from me. I called her CPO's and was happy to know that she is at work and that no one from the fucking paparazzi knows where Ana Steele is. I let out a sigh of relief before calling her. It's better if she hears this from me than from someone else.

We had a long ass conversation on the phone, actually it was more of her screaming and yelling at me while I apologized. Finally we decided that the time has came for us to tell Katy  that I am her real father. Unfortunately Ana said that she won't be coming back for the conversation so I am going to have to do it with Teddy. I told her to call me if anything happens and hung up to see both kids still looking at me.

"Well how pissed was she?" Ted finally asked breaking the silence. "Let's just say that pissed is the understatement of the century right now. I am glad that she is hundreds of miles away or I would be dead by now." I said chuckling to ease the situation. They both laughed and said "yeah most probably." "Theodore, we have decided that it's time to tell Katy the truth" i said looking at him nervously. "What why now?" He asked shocked. "The paparazzi are persistent and they won't give up until they expose it, so I'd rather have her hear it from me than from some stranger." I said as I smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, unnm but this won't be easy." He said. I nodded my head solemnly as I said "let's just hope that she accepts me." Phoebe smiled at me and said "she already does, she is very wary of strangers but she let you in easily. So just take it easy on her and you'd be fine." She said making me smile and thank her. Her words boosted my confidence and eased some of my nerves. "I want to be with you when you tell her." Ted said and I nodded my head before heading outside in search if her because she still needs to continue her breakfast.

A.N:
I am sorry for the really late update and short one at that. It's just that lately I have been feeling a little uninspired. I know what I want to happen but I just couldn't articulate my thoughts. And not that I am nagging but actually all those comments that demanded an update simply put me down somehow, it made me feel shitty that I can't give my readers what they want. I tried really hard to write something and this is all I could do, it took me 2 days to write this shitty chapter even though it usually takes me 2 hours tops to write one. So I am sorry again but I don't know what's happening to me.