Lesson 44: Regained Memories*

TRACE'S POV

I feel frustated about the letter Althea left behind. Wanting to clear everything, I read again the letter for the second time around.

----------

Trace,

First of all, sorry if I hurt you. But I am not sorry for doing that to you, because I know you deserve it. And by the way, stop fooling around already, acting like you don't understand what I have said or written. Alam kong naiintindihan mo ako. I just have that kind of feeling that you understand me.

Second, wag na kayong mag-abalang hanapin ako, hindi niyo rin ako mahahanap. I am in a place where you don't think I would go. Magpapakapagod lang kayo sa paghahanap sa akin. Don't waste your energy sa paghahanap sa akin, magpalakas na lang kayo diyan.

Third, ingatan mo si Shaina. I am entrusting my bestfriend to you. Alam ko namang kaya mo siyang ingatan. Afterall, hindi ka mapupunta sa pwesto mo ngayon kung hindi mo kayang protektahan ang sarili mo. Once na malaman kong sinaktan mo si Shaina, ako mismo ang magdadala sa'yo sa huling hantungan mo.

Fourth, when you accidentally bump with my brother, don't you ever try asking him about my whereabouts. And better runaway immediately, dahil baka kung ano pang magawa niya sa iyo, or maybe sa inyo.

Lastly, wag kayong mag-alala sa akin. Magkikita pa naman tayo sa pasukan. But don't expect na babalik sa lahat ang dati at parang walang nangyari.

I think that's all. Before I forgot, sorry for dragging you in this kind of work. Making your hands dirty just to obey and protect me. Mianhae, Tempo.

~Althea

----------

After reading it, I quickly put it in my drawer. I need to stop the others from looking for her. If I am correct, we really can't find her for a while. She is hiding, hiding in her own territory. I grab my jacket and gun from the cabinet and ride my motorbike. There's no point in hiding my true color now, she already know. But the question is how?

I continue looking for them in the busy streets of Seoul. Where could they have been. I was about to turn left when a black car suddenly come in my way causing me to harshly stop my motorbike. It's good that I stopped my bike before it hit the car. The driver of the car suddenly went out and look coldly at me. I quickly remove my helmet and bowed down in front of him.

"Looks like your in a hurry, Tempo. Did something happened in your house?" wangja asked me.

"Nothing, wangja." I emotionlessly answered.

"Really? Okay, just continue what you are doing right now. But make sure you will not make any wrong move, because if you do, everyone will be shock that the great assassin is lying in his cold coffin." wangja said and entered the car.

The car drove away from me and left me there dumbfounded. This is shit, what wangja said scared the shit out of me. I just continue searching for the others. And it took me 3 hours before finding them. They were all in the park, sitting in the bench and looks haggard and tired. I approach them. They only look at me.

"Stop searching for her." I said

"And why?" CL suddenly said to me while looking at me coldly. This lady sometimes scare the shit out of me, and that's because of her cold and lonely eyes.